djender

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have installed like it says but just can’t get the menu to open up
First you have to activate the plugin in the config.txt, then you enter a game and press start+select, the if you want to unlock all at once, press L+R, or if you want to unlock just one, press L+start and Use L+UP / L+DOWN to select the trophy ID.

vinnycobain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All the discussions on the topic, which I see on the Internet end up with the discussion on the merits of taking trophies or not. Basically nobody should comment on the ethical part or not, because everyone does what they want. But no one answers what we really want to know. Whether it is safe or not to use.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
All the discussions on the topic, which I see on the Internet end up with the discussion on the merits of taking trophies or not. Basically nobody should comment on the ethical part or not, because everyone does what they want. But no one answers what we really want to know. Whether it is safe or not to use.
Seeing how the plugin is only a day old, there's no way to know.

But since it's for trophies, you should never sync any hacked trophies you make to PSN, as this will more than likely get your account banned. If you, for some reason, absolutely have to sync trophies, use a separate account from your main.

Literally the first post.

Never sync hacked trophies on PSN if you value your account. You will get caught and you will get banned eventually.

vinnycobain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I understand. But notice that in the same topic, the author informs that the plugin has a day to live. The scene has changed a lot since 2017 and as I said, on the Internet I don't see anything conclusive. No cases of banning using these conditions (games you already have, only possible trophies (nothing online with a game that had the server turned off) and at most one trophy per week or even per month. Something very punctual.
I did see cases where the person "platinized" dozens of games on the same day or week.
So my question is about the scenario, 3 years after the topic you mentioned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: She's sweeter when she eats pineapple +1