Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
I probably can't get along with Eviedrian, she looks like she'll bite me.
She is quite bitey nowadays actually.

tpi.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
I've already taught my kid to jump barrel after barrel in Donkey Kong, this alone makes me the best dad EVER. Sure she can't do fuck all else in the game but that is beside the point.

bow.gif
That is just fucking awesome! Donkey Kong is still one of my favourite games. I wish Nintendo would make one of this 4-in-1 joysticks like Namco with DK, DK Jr, DK3 and Mario Bros. My niece won't have anything to do with retro gaming and the closest I've got my nephew to it is Sega Rally on the Saturn, although I gave him one of my spare Dreamcasts and he loves it. He won't go any generations lower tho.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
They probably can't get used to more basic pixels are graphics, but I think genesis games are cool, they should try them and it looks closer to modern gaming. (Though I haven't really played it except on Jenesis DS )

If I ever have a son, I'll force him to listen to old music. But digital music format really sucks anyways. I want to get a vinyl player in the futue to play Led Zep records.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I
wub.gif
the Megadrive! I still remember getting my first one. A Japanese import with Golden Axe. As soon as I saw the console and Golden Axe I knew I had to get one! It has some of my favourite games of all time on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1