ROM Hack Transferring Moon Save, to Cart?

• Thread starter DeletedMember411838
  • Start date
  • Views 1,072
  • Replies 2
D

DeletedMember411838

OP
Hello, I have seen a few threads about this from a long time ago. However I am sure much has hapened and been learned since then.

So I bought Moon and a 3DS, broke my 3DS 5 mins later lol (Long story), anyway I need a new board. Which is fine I am going to order one later this week.

My question is, I have started playing Moon on Citra with a decrypted ROM. The game originally set my country to Russia (not sure why? Maybe Citra was set on that). I actually played a bit on the rom before getting the 3ds. Then after breaking the 3ds, I decided to play it more. I PKHexed my trainer Info, made a new Trainer ID and SID, set the Country correctly, and the Sub Region(Does the sub region need to be set? Should it be set I am in the US and I put my state as sub region?).

I am curious if there will be any issues with, playing this on citra till my 3DS is fixed and then porting it over with JKSM. Also if I do that, should I make a moon save (already got one 5 mins in) copy its trainer ID and change the saves to match? However I would like to play it knowing whatever I do will move over.

I kinda just been playing around and refraining from catching many pokes in case I have to change all there IDs and Sub Regions, or if it will work at all.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by ,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
as long as you can get a "main" save from citra you can import that to SD/Cart on 3DS with JKSM. As for region, you can freely change that in pkhex.

D

DeletedMember411838

OP
as long as you can get a "main" save from citra you can import that to SD/Cart on 3DS with JKSM. As for region, you can freely change that in pkhex.
Cool thanks very much for that :).

And yes I can get to the main file from citra. And the Russian thing I figured out as well, one of the citra builds I was using was set to Russia, I have already PKhexed US into it.

My newest Citra I changed the settings of the emulator to reflect US now as well. (And tested a new save in PKHex to see if it show up as US, it does.)

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-