Hacking Transfering everything from one hacked N3DS XL to an almost identical N3DS XL?

Hammyface

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, this might sound like a weird situation but hear me out. I tried searching for answers.

My 9.0 N3DS XL is one that I did all the tricks to with the latest Gateway release. I've been installing CIAs and having a blast for the past few weeks. Even updated my emuNAND to 9.4 for my Amiibos. Anyway, I bought another N3DS XL figuring that 9.0s are going to be hard to find soon, and I really wanted an IPS screen (my N3DS XL unfortunately had a TN panel). I find myself preferring the IPS panel way more, so here's the question.

I already did all the tricks to the IPS N3DS XL as well; it is also 9.0. I did the mset thing, bluecardfix, all that, and I get into emuNAND fine. The thing is, I really REALLY do not want to lose all my Smash progress, and I really would prefer not to have to spend all that time reinstalling all those CIAs again.

Is there any way to make my IPS N3DS XL be identical to my TN N3DS XL? I know that people who typically ask this question are going from an o3DS XL to a n3DS XL but I am going from N3DS XL to N3DS XL.

I tried to figure out where CIAs install to on the MicroSD card and I couldn't really figure it out. I didn't know if there would be some issue with the emuNAND; maybe it's impossible to boot it on the 2nd N3DS XL from the way it was created on the 1st N3DS XL; I am not sure.

Any recommendations on how to do this (if possible) would be greatly appreciated!

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all, this might sound like a weird situation but hear me out. I tried searching for answers.

My 9.0 N3DS XL is one that I did all the tricks to with the latest Gateway release. I've been installing CIAs and having a blast for the past few weeks. Even updated my emuNAND to 9.4 for my Amiibos. Anyway, I bought another N3DS XL figuring that 9.0s are going to be hard to find soon, and I really wanted an IPS screen (my N3DS XL unfortunately had a TN panel). I find myself preferring the IPS panel way more, so here's the question.

I already did all the tricks to the IPS N3DS XL as well; it is also 9.0. I did the mset thing, bluecardfix, all that, and I get into emuNAND fine. The thing is, I really REALLY do not want to lose all my Smash progress, and I really would prefer not to have to spend all that time reinstalling all those CIAs again.

Is there any way to make my IPS N3DS XL be identical to my TN N3DS XL? I know that people who typically ask this question are going from an o3DS XL to a n3DS XL but I am going from N3DS XL to N3DS XL.

I tried to figure out where CIAs install to on the MicroSD card and I couldn't really figure it out. I didn't know if there would be some issue with the emuNAND; maybe it's impossible to boot it on the 2nd N3DS XL from the way it was created on the 1st N3DS XL; I am not sure.

Any recommendations on how to do this (if possible) would be greatly appreciated!
If you ask me, easiest solution would be to swap the motherboards. Only do this if you good with electronics disassembly and stuff AND not going to return the item back to store where you bought from as they might not accept it once opened.
But if you really want to transfer then unfortunately you would have to do it the hard way. There are lots of options, among of them the easiest would be to use SaveDataFiler to export saves and import to other console using same app. I haven't tried it though.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
You can downgrade emunand to 9.0, inject it to system nand 9.0 (you will need to inject the firm 0/1 first) and then use NTR to spoof a system transfer.

Hammyface

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really would rather not swap motherboards. Where are the CIAs installed to on the microSD card? I am assuming some random folders?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music