Wilthril

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys,
I'm running a PS3 with 4.81 FERROX CFW with Cobra. I use Multiman to mount PSP games and Cobra PSP launcher 2.00 to run them.
So far my games work fine, but the saves are stored in the PS3 category, not the PSP one. So I can't transfer them to the PSP to resume my game. It's the same if I transfer my save from my PSP to my PS3: the save is stored in the PSP category, but when I play it on my PS3 it can't see the save files (because it's looking in the PS3 category).

Anyone knows how to "force" PSP remasters to save in the PSP category?

Thanks.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my understanding of this is... You have a normal PSP game that saves in the PS3 save section not the PSP save game and you are wondering how you can move it to PSP? If that is what you are saying most PSP games aren't properly compatible with saving on the PS3. Here is the list. That thread also has other links. Some games have save support, but not load support and vice versa. Good luck anyways.

Wilthril

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for your answer.
That's exactly it. I've uploaded a picture, and you see that Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP game) is along with KH HD Remix 1.5 (PS3 only game... so far).
OK I guess I'll have to play only on one system, or maybe is there a save converter (PS3 <-> PSP) somewhere?

Attachments

• IMG_20170109_204517.jpg
    IMG_20170109_204517.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 498

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)