Hacking [Trainer] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello @Dekirai, first of all thank you for your trainer.
Do you have an update planned for the 5.5.5 version? If I want to use your trainer now, after selecting it, the console crashes immediately, like a blue screen.
No I do not plan to update any trainer for the wii u, sorry. They are all final releases.

ThePhantom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
damn, that would have been my next question now, there are definitely many who would like to use it for 5.5.5, including myself

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
damn, that would have been my next question now, there are definitely many who would like to use it for 5.5.5, including myself
Well.. MAAAAAYBE I get my hands back on it rewriting the trainer this weekend, just for you but I cant promise it
Will note it down tho so I won't forget it

I will also upload it to GitHub then

Important question before: does it actually not work on 5.5.5 anymore? Did it work on 5.5.4?

ThePhantom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well.. MAAAAAYBE I get my hands back on it rewriting the trainer this weekend, just for you but I cant promise it
Will note it down tho so I won't forget it

I will also upload it to GitHub then

Important question before: does it actually not work on 5.5.5 anymore? Did it work on 5.5.4?
Unfortunately I don't have 5.5.4 on it, only 5.5.5 and have tested both versions TPHD Trainer and the No Update check exe.
Also tested with TCP Gecco (no connection) and the Zelda Edition. The last gets a connection.

HD = TPHD
NUC = No update check

with the HD, for example, refill rupees worked in part, it ran in an endless loop from 0-999 and from the beginning.

with the NUC if I had activated Infinite Heats, for example, a "blue screen" comes up immediately, i.e. Crash Dumb.

As I see you seem to come from Germany, so if you have any questions you can also write me privately in German and I will try to answer any questions you may have.

If you could do it with the rewrite it would be really cool :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...