• Replies 607
  • Likes 65

MH__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI - I was having problems with reading and writing the NFC tags. Would work reasonably well on the reading and hardly ever on the writing. I was getting various communication errors being returned from the app.

Went to v0.2 release and it worked a bit better.

I figured out the problem was the power supply - I was powering The ardunio and RC522 initially off the usb cable only. When I plugged in the (7V) power supply to the Ardunio board, then it all started working flawlessly.

I suspect why 0.2 works better than 0.3 for some people is that 0.3 is configured to use more power - there is a Rx gain comment in the changes (so you can read figurines still in the box)

hope this helps some people -

wirelleus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok, uh, sorry to revive such and old post but... For some reason, I can't seem to be able to spoof the Piranha Plant amiibo. Like, it doesn't even show up on the amiibomb program. Is it because the amiibo is relatively new?

warmo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there, another person reviving an old thread here

It's a shame theres no alternative to this program coz I still use it, I dont want to hack a switch, and im on iOS so this was the best/cheap way to get into making amiibo cards, and it still works today even though its been abandoned.
Yes its a bit rough and clunky but it works!

ok, uh, sorry to revive such and old post but... For some reason, I can't seem to be able to spoof the Piranha Plant amiibo. Like, it doesn't even show up on the amiibomb program. Is it because the amiibo is relatively new?

It doenst matter about the age of the amiibo (It connects to a external database for the names/images)
To add amiibos to the list to burn them onto a ntag, you need to add them into the "Dump" folder

wirelleus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
me reviving it again haha.
Now both versions 0.2 and 0.3 do not work for me! That's too bad since i bought the arduino uno for amiibo stuff only. :''( it was fun while it lasted tho...

DJDackelDee

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
i cant post Links from my update AmiiBomb.
check your Amibo File and Key with:

With Hexeditor online.
You see a lot of Zeros, this is the Wrong file.
Amiibomb flash it to tag, but tag dont work on switch.
And tools on Cellphone show a Amibo, but no data.

Got to Github and search for Brycey92 he update the Amiibomb.
But you need VS Studio to compile.

The release is 0.3 and have no Fix it.
See it on Insights and Network.

If i not a newbie i can post a link to my update Amiibom.
I call it 0.5 :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone