Hacking [Tool] Joy-Con Toolkit

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Unbelievable, my 12 USD Oussiro generic knockoff controller it's compatible :rofl2:
Even have NFC and Wakeup
IMG_20220221_165751.jpg

Heffer7714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help. I'm not a computer wiz so I followed the video up above exactly. Pausing constantly to make sure I don't screw up. Backed up my joy con's as directed. All I wanted was to swap colors. The color showed up great on my switch. But now my buttons do not work at all. I didn't do anything but exactly what was done in the video. I'm so confused. So I went back and restored the back up back to them to see if the buttons would work. Nope! What do I do?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
reset your controller, if do no have a removable battery nor a reset button, press sync button for 20 seconds, clear all your controllers on switch and try to sync the controller again or connect it using USB Cable.

sthetix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So, when we buy a new console, the joycons are entirely inactive. The LED won't turn on no matter what button you are pressing. But as soon as you slide it to the tablet, it will be active, and it will stay awake forever (you can test it by pressing any button, and the LED will turn on), and I guess that's why it eats the battery juice over time. Does anyone know how to deactivate the joycons to factory settings?

sthetix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
what you mean with deactivate the joycons? try to charge them first.
When you buy a new console, you will find that the joycon is completely inactive (LED wont turn on) when you press the buttons. But when you slide it to the tablet, it will be active forever. try that.

Reactions: susi91

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!