Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've released an update to the patch_031_message.xdelta, this should change all references to Nan-no to Young Rabbits, there may be spacing issues in some areas.

If you see any spacing and/or formating issues then please send me a screenshot of the error and I'll fix them.

Notasandwich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I try to load the game file in Loadiine_gx2 it just begins to load Stainless and then the screens go dark and stays frozen until I am forced to restart. What do?

marsfalcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I patched the game, chapter 2 seems to be the uncensored version but Kiria's idol outfit in the costume shop is still the censored version. Was that not changed?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, I patched the game, chapter 2 seems to be the uncensored version but Kiria's idol outfit in the costume shop is still the censored version. Was that not changed?
If you're refering to the zipper panties model, then yes, there's no way to change this back. Please refer to the FAQ in the OP for more information.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a few questions if anyone can respond please

1. Can I use this with my Japanese copy in Loadiine or does it have to be US? (I imported the Japanese version of the game to avoid censorship in the first place.)

2. Is the problem with the save file getting corrupted still persistent or has that been fixed?

3. Has there been any effort to not only translate the DLC but also have it work on Loadiine? (this question is probably better for the Loadiine topic, but asking here to be safe.)

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
a few questions if anyone can respond please

1. Can I use this with my Japanese copy in Loadiine or does it have to be US?

2. Is the problem with the save file getting corrupted still persistent or has that been fixed?

3. Has there been any effort to not only translate the DLC but also have it work on Loadiine? (this question is probably better for the Loadiine topic, but asking here to be safe.)

1. No, has to be EU or US.

2. There was never an issue with save file corruption to begin with.

3. DLC cannot be used from the Japanese version as of right now, so there's no way to even run the uncensored DLC.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using Saviine to dump or inject saves, there is supposedly a small chance of corruption. It has nothing to do with the TMS patch specifically. I have personally never had a problem with it and you only need to mess with this if you already started an official version of the game and want to dump your preexisting save for use with the patched TMS in Loadiine.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

Dehumanize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've also noticed that the english subtitles toned down some of the kill / killed / dead to defeat / defeated / won't forgive / no escape / chase. I'm sure there's more but those are the recent ones I've seen.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Guys, is the DLC from Fortissimo Edition worth getting or should I just stick to the base game?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Just got it!

Cm7ao3EWIAAFaZS.jpg
Cm7axmeXEAgOQ9y.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's just costumes, nothing significant in that case.

So I'll skip that. Thanks!

Reactions: Baphomet

Shizumasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys, is the DLC from Fortissimo Edition worth getting or should I just stick to the base game?

The Fortissimo Edition has, next to costumes, also support dungeons. One that can give you extra Experience Points, one that help you master the weapons faster and one dungeon where strong enemies appear.
And I think 2 other side quests.
If I take a look at the DLC that is released, it's basically all the DLC for free.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Notasandwich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say the patch failed then. Copy back the backup folder and then try it again.
Backup folder? As in a backup copy of the game that hasn't been patched? Because I don't have one. Should I just delete the current copy that I have and redump the game and try again, this time with a backup copy of the new dump I make?

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backup folder? As in a backup copy of the game that hasn't been patched? Because I don't have one. Should I just delete the current copy that I have and redump the game and try again, this time with a backup copy of the new dump I make?

No, if you were paying attention at the end of the patch it said "copy the original folder out to a safe place". The patcher made the backup for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug