Gaming To open 3ds or not open is the question?

Swoosh94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats up guys,

Just got a 3ds luigi edition (Europe). I have ordered Mario 3d land and mario kart 7 and they are due to be delivered on tuesday.

Is there any point opening the 3ds yet? I mean is there anything i can get from the eshop that will be good?

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opening as taking apart? There is no reason just buy a flashcart, don't ruin your warranty.

He wasn't talking about piracy. He was asking if there was a reason to open the box yet.

Whats up guys,

Just got a 3ds luigi edition (Europe). I have ordered Mario 3d land and mario kart 7 and they are due to be delivered on tuesday.

Is there any point opening the 3ds yet? I mean is there anything i can get from the eshop that will be good?

There are some free things in the eShop (Steel Diver Sub Wars, Rusty's Baseball, Youtube, Netflix, Hulu.), plus maybe you can get a start on your Streetpass plaza.

There are threads in the stickies devoted to popular opinion on what's good on the eShop, but given what you've stated you've ordered, you might like some of the Virtual Console offerings.

Swoosh94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
He wasn't talking about piracy. He was asking if there was a reason to open the box yet.

There are some free things in the eShop (Steel Diver Sub Wars, Rusty's Baseball, Youtube, Netflix, Hulu.), plus maybe you can get a start on your Streetpass plaza.

There are threads in the stickies devoted to popular opinion on what's good on the eShop, but given what you've stated you've ordered, you might like some of the Virtual Console offerings.

Great reply.

Do nintendo list the games they have for download/sell on their website? do they also list their prices? (UK)

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great reply.

Do nintendo list the games they have for download/sell on their website? do they also list their prices? (UK)
Yes, and yes, at least in the US version. Sorting is a bit of a pain in the ass, though. Also, you can't order on the website, which I only mention because I've had to explain that to a few local people in my travels. Still, the website gives pictures and occasionally video of what's available.

Also, sale prices aren't always reflected on the website, so you may find things cheaper in the eShop on occasion. I'm not certain the UK version would be different.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The other day I bought a download code for Pullblox from the Nintendo UK website. Last night I tried to do the same for another game but couldn't see an option to buy. Confusing.

It was handy as I paid for Pullblox with PayPal, so I didn't have to go find my bank card to pay in the eshop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...