Hacking Titles disapeared?

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soooooo I did a dumb and like, I had to copy my stuff to my PC so I could use the SD card for my Wii U. It wouldn't copy two things; one was Checkpoint and another was the Nintendo 3DS folder I believe. Anyways, I skipped them, did my Wii U stuff, and put my items back. When I put my SD card into my 3DS now, items are gone. Items I know I didn't put in places are there. Oh and, it has a theme I didn't put on on it.

It shows items are installed by the 3.0GB remaining on FBI.

Last edited by skullkeeper94,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
The Nintendo 3DS folder is where your games are installed. Have a look through and see if you can find any corrupted files and delete the folders they are in. Maybe the rest will work then. Otherwise, delete the folder, follow https://3ds.guide/finalizing-setup again to get your homebrew back and install all your games again.

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nintendo 3DS folder is where your games are installed. Have a look through and see if you can find any corrupted files and delete the folders they are in. Maybe the rest will work then. Otherwise, delete the folder, follow https://3ds.guide/finalizing-setup again to get your homebrew back and install all your games again.
I wouldn't know exactly what to go through so I cut the whole folder to the PC, I'm gonna redownload everything since I believe I can get my savedata by going to "Nintendo 3DS/numbers/numbers/title/[titlekey as a whole, two folders]/data", correct?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I wouldn't know exactly what to go through so I cut the whole folder to the PC, I'm gonna redownload everything since I believe I can get my savedata by going to "Nintendo 3DS/numbers/numbers/title/[titlekey as a whole, two folders]/data", correct?
If you let the console create a new Nintendo 3DS folder the save data might not work (try putting the files in the exact same path). If you want to back up your saves for sure you needed to have used Checkpoint or JKSM before you got corrupted data. Maybe it will still work. The game will have to be still installed though since if you install it again that may wipe the save data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff