kylling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
hello everyone!

don't worry, i am still working on it. as long as it is fun for me, i will keep doing that. :}

i have some more exams coming up -- very unfortunate, but they take priority. it will take a bit longer. sorry!

for version 0.2 i am also looking at fixing all known bugs so it becomes more stable for people using forwarders etc.
also, some options will be in version 0.2, but don't expect a crazy amount of options, only the most necessary!

Devvar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, are you planning to implement forcing video modes in the next version? I think that would be an essential feature.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devvar said:
Hey, are you planning to implement forcing video modes in the next version? I think that would be an essential feature.

I agree about the video modes all of my Pal games are b&w, screen bouncing and all that nonsense. No biggie for now I can just use the GX USB Loader for my Pal games.

I am very impressed by this loader its very cool even my 3 year old daughter was like "whoah that's cool dad" haha. Other than the video modes I'm not going to complain.

Thanks!

Forsaekn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think its abandoned, but it would have been nice to release libtitlemenu even in its first revision stage instead of making us wait months to compile it.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sleeepy2 said:
I was hoping for full covers, to see the front and back.

That would be sweet to see on the next update. Meanwhile I'll just patiently wait and check this thread out every other day or so.

Time for me to sleep...

Peace duders

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this loader hasn't been abandoned, and I would understand if we are waiting for cIOS rev14 before wasting time making "temporary fixes," but I just wanted to say a couple things. First off, I love this loader's interface, and feel it has the potential to be one of the best. I realize there is basically one revision, but I noticed caching problems creep up as I added more games to my drive.

For games that don't need special options (002 fix, anti-fix, alt .dol etc) the inital revision worked great for me at first. When I reached around 170 games, the covers (which previously showed up) wouldn't completely load, resulting in half my games displaying the white cover with the "downloading" animation looping indefinitely. So while the loader still works, the images don't show, which is a problem I had with WiiFlow and Coverfloader, but has been fixed in newer revisions.

This loader was way ahead of it's time, and I only hope that it get's the treatment it deserves to reach it's full potential. If it does, then USB Loader GX, WiiFlow, and Titlemenu will be my three main loaders.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Realy hope you'll release the Library soon...I started learning C++, and would love to toy around with that one soon
tongue.gif
. I need to learn something about coding
wink.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really sure how much hype there is surrounding this loader, but I'm still incredibley impress by it's interface. USB Loader GX, and I think Configurable Loader have incorporated a similar "coverwall" design as seen in Titlemenu, but nowhere near as impressive.

I don't want to continuously bump this thread, or cause annoyance, but it would be nice if we were given some response as to whether there are future plans for this loader. Even if we can expect the next revision a year from now, or if the creator plans to work on it when given free time, it would be nice to know.

I just love this loader, and want it to be in my top three. If it has been abandoned, I'll quit bumping it from here on out.

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
first time I've heard of this loader and I admit it's the best looking I've seen.

too bad it doesn't have many option like 002 fix and alt-dols.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone else get banners to show if so any help would be great, ive put the banner in the folder "sd:/usbloader_mrc/" as the readme suggests but no go ive even put them in a folder "sd:/usbloader_mrc/banners/ but still nothing

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol