matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
waxlabo said:
anyone got a nice icon for this? it looks and works pretty good so far.
smile.gif

I just made one:
icona.png

bluescreen81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this is fking amazing.
i tested it with rev13b and works well downloading takes some time on 100+ games on wbfs but the layout is really awesome.
maybe you can talk to the wiicoverflow developers so that they can help you with some things.
Settings and options like the wii coverflow loader and your gui would be the best loader of all.
smile.gif

kylling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
hello! and thanks for the video, neor. :} now i can wait until next release before i make another video myself.
i like the icon matriculated made, so with his permission maybe i can include it in next release?

here is what has been done since last time:

- automatic video patching
- return to system menu when using forwarder
- full covers

more things to come.

some people have sent private messages that i have not answered yet.
i am a bit busy at the moment due to exams, but i will try to answer everything when i have time for it.
because of exams don't expect next release until in about 1 week.

p.s.: several have asked why i have not released libtitlemenu yet. i understand that some want to make their
own modified loader with this. i appreciate the interest but would like to keep libtitlemenu private a bit longer.
i hope you understand.

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nice loader Kylling I like it very much.. The scroll function is cool... I will wait till next release to have the automatic video patching working..

Thanks for shared your amazing loader.!

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
come on now.
someone write his exam for him so he can work on this instead.
that's the least we can do for this awesome loader.

- automatic video patching
- return to system menu when using forwarder
- full covers

plz add ocarina to that list and it will be perfect.
please don't add any unnecessary features like other loaders have and make it bloated and slow!
it's pretty much perfect the way it is... simple, fast, and beautiful!

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first release of this loader works very well, and I'm glad to see it retain the speed and fluidity of the preview. I do have a bug to report. When I launch Titlemenu through a forwarder, only half the covers show up, while the rest are white and exhibiting the "downloading cover" animation. When I try to launch a game, it goes to black screen and freezes.

When I launch Titlemenu from the HBC, all covers show, and games boot fine. Punch out was a little glitchy and choppy in certain parts, which doesn't happen in the other loaders. These aren't complaints, just things I noticed, and this loader is quickly becoming my favorite. I really hope it doesn't become too bloated with features, to where the functionality takes a hit. Great Work!

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
The first release of this loader works very well, and I'm glad to see it retain the speed and fluidity of the preview. I do have a bug to report. When I launch Titlemenu through a forwarder, only half the covers show up, while the rest are white and exhibiting the "downloading cover" animation. When I try to launch a game, it goes to black screen and freezes.

When I launch Titlemenu from the HBC, all covers show, and games boot fine. Punch out was a little glitchy and choppy in certain parts, which doesn't happen in the other loaders. These aren't complaints, just things I noticed, and this loader is quickly becoming my favorite. I really hope it doesn't become too bloated with features, to where the functionality takes a hit. Great Work!

i'm using a forwarder and all covers display correctly.
using a generic one that just loads boot.dol in sd:/apps/usbloader folder.
try another forwarder.

salphire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to know, why mine only show the games, but do not fill the screen with replicate of the available games, as per the demo video.

And mine also have an annoying blue line border before the cover load..

Still yours is very cool loader. Kind of simple, but works

bluescreen81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
try to user + and - on your wiimote to zoom in and out.
its up to you how the games / covers will fill out the screen inside the blue line.
also you can use A to choose a cover and then 1 to flip it.

have fun.

salphire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the information.
But I was talking about the replicate games covers. I like the replicate game cover to fill out the screen. I have just few game in my HDD, thus the loader kind of empty if the cover is not replicate...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch