Gaming Titanfall Xbox 360

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I wish they would have an offline story mode for the Xbox 360 edition but it's online-only. :(

51ahKyrFhwL._SY300_.jpg

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I thought that Activision made it, but looking at the image you posted it's EA. Now I don't care if it comes to Wii U because I wont buy an EA game, not now not ever.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Eh, online only.
Shame that when the 360 servers go offline and you want to replay it again in lets say 2030, you can't.
Real bummer, so nope.
Not getting it.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Eh, online only.
Shame that when the 360 servers go offline and you want to replay it again in lets say 2030, you can't.
Real bummer, so nope.
Not getting it.

Xlink Kai supposedly allows people to play online on their Xbox 360s even without a Gold membership, but I don't know how that really works.

Has any footage of this been revealed yet? Bluepoint are developing it so it should be decent.

Nothing so far, not even on YouTube.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
They completely left out the 360 and even pushed 2 weeks to give the X1 good sales... If they came out the same day the 360 version would have easily out sold the X1 version.

Maybe they're trying to aim for more consistent results than what's on Xbox One (792p, unbalanced framerate).

Xbox 360: 720p-sub, 30fps (rumoured)
Xbox One: 792p, unbalanced framerate (devs say 60fps in favour of the 792p resolution but it's proven to not be true)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Xlink Kai supposedly allows people to play online on their Xbox 360s even without a Gold membership, but I don't know how that really works.

Have you seen the 360 hacking section?
No offense but you dun have to tell me about Xlink Kai ;p

And no.
It worked for the old xbox but not for the 360.
the 360 has a 100ms ping limit.
Which basically blocks Xlink kai.
That and Xlink Kai is only available on JTAG/RGH/RJTAG machines.
Plus it only works with Syslink games.

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they're trying to aim for more consistent results than what's on Xbox One (792p, unbalanced framerate).

Xbox 360: 720p-sub, 30fps (rumoured)
Xbox One: 792p, unbalanced framerate (devs say 60fps in favour of the 792p resolution but it's proven to not be true)

The thing is most of the general public doesn't know anything about what you are talking about lol I understand but a game released on the same day on two different consoles most people will just buy for the console they own and not bother buying the new console. While doing it this way they are able to make those people believe this game is only for the new console because nothing was shown for the 360 lately. It has been hush hush for a long time now even the US commercials only show Xbox One at the very end to not even let people think about a 360 version.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Have you seen the 360 hacking section?
No offense but you dun have to tell me about Xlink Kai ;p

And no.
It worked for the old xbox but not for the 360.
the 360 has a 100ms ping limit.
Which basically blocks Xlink kai.
That and Xlink Kai is only available on JTAG/RGH/RJTAG machines.
Plus it only works with Syslink games.

There's this tutorial about how to use Xlink Kai on Xbox 360: http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/co...xbox-live-alternative-xbox-360-xlink-kai.html

I never actually managed to get it working but I'm not really bothered with it anyway 'cause my 360's been offline as the dashboard appears clean and boots up fast, with internet connection it takes about 15s to 30s which is tedious for me to what as I want to use it asap.

And I don't think I'll ever hack my 360 because I have paid content on it and wouldn't want to lose it (I just use it to watch DVDs, video/audio files and play OX/360/XBLA) but I'm screwed when it comes to XBIG as they don't work offline. :(

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Needs a hacked 360 in order to work.

Everything will continue to work.
Even paid content.
Even XBL indie.
Dashlaunch has an option to fake a Live connection.

Only thing you'll ever miss is leaderboards and multiplayer.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Does it remove DRM from Xbox Videos that were downloaded from the Video Marketplace (films/series)?

I have US Xbox Videos which don't work on my Xbox due to the IP being from outside of US so it appears an error.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Oh, I thought that Activision made it, but looking at the image you posted it's EA. Now I don't care if it comes to Wii U because I wont buy an EA game, not now not ever.

That's cool, because EA pretty much gave a big middle finger to the Wii U a little while ago. They said they won't be making any games for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-