FIXED! Time for wiiu subforums ?

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
The more i anticipate the wiiu the more im reading up on all things wii u and slowly but surely im having to trawl through all sorts of subjects in this forum to find gaming info , then hardware specs etc .. you get my point .. just wondered if theres been thought on splitting the threads a bit while theres only 9 pages of subjects :)

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering the same thing, but I guess in time it'll be split, seeing as the WiiU is a big deal for gaming in the sense that it makes the arrival of another generation of gaming.

Inb4 another "hacking & homebrew" subforum with noobs asking about the new homebrew channel U

lol. They should just post in bold and caps "the wiiu isn't cracked yet, stop asking scrubs"

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's already written everywhere and many times for 3DS, it doesn't stop them from asking because:
1. they don't read
2. if they read, they think it's an old outdated message and things changed since then

users just won't read it, we have to take care of the topics one by one.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I thought about it already, but users will want to post in it, not to ask for pirated stuff, but really for "hacking" discussions.
Could be anything, like programs to read file format (3ds explorer), create game's level editor (Pyramid), make video converters (3DS Video) etc.

You see, hack/homebrew section is needed and users should really talk about these subjects, it's interesting and useful.
But of course users will post wrong post and pollute that section with modchip/piracy/etc.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1