Homebrew TIA on 3ds dsi mode

cualquiercosa327

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,i have been reading about the new programs which are been creating for dsiware (rocketlauncher,hiyaCFW,..) and my question is : how could use some of its features (the most important for me is the TIA files) on 3ds?

would we need use the same tools or would be some specific? I mean we would need load HiyaCFW or maybe it would be integrated on Luma?
I am able to run SRLauncher with sudokuhax but we have the native TWLauncher
Thanks for the information

cualquiercosa327

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HiyaCFW will work on 3DS, but DSi Menu (Launcher) won't work on 3DS, so TIAs won't work.[/QUOT]

Thanks for answering.But i have no understand well : Dsi menu launcher is not what is load after Dsi exploit?
In other way ,with some changes on TWLoader and/or HBmenu 3ds ,would no be posible use TIA files?
Thanks again

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why though? You can already install DSiWare CIA files on your 3DS, or just download them from the (fre)eShop.
TIA files are only for DSi's because there's no reason for them to be compatible with 3DS's.

cualquiercosa327

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi again.Any knows what is the file "devSRLauncher_dec.nds" which is showed on the twitter page?
Ok,it is included on the twl and there are a script to dump it on twl_firm.I am going to extract mine and change the offset Apache Thunder posted on twitter and insert again.

Last edited by cualquiercosa327,

cualquiercosa327

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically he's modifying q game that is already a DSiWare game and modifying it to load off the SD instead of the SysNAND.
Hello,thanks.
What i want know is what part is he modded on the game.i explain better : maybe a pictures where show what to change on the game ,similar to the pictures than show what he changed on : devSRLauncher_dec.nds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: so am i so it makes sense +1