Gaming Thoughts on the New Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire Remakes

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe it's to make legendaries special (as if they weren't special enough)
But if you think about it, if they were mega's you would be limited to 1 per team. Now you can have a Mega and a Primal Pokemon.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe it's to make legendaries special (as if they weren't special enough)
But if you think about it, if they were mega's you would be limited to 1 per team. Now you can have a Mega and a Primal Pokemon.

I bet 5 bucks that "Primal Reversions" will use the "MEGA EVOLUTION" button AND you won't be able to have a Mega + Primal because they will be the same.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
http://puu.sh/cs4yp/6f54e4a101.png
They do. Primal Forms are equivalents of Giratina's Origin form.

*gives virtual 5 bucks*
Okay... So that "Primal > Mega" from Steven is BS, since it is like Giratina's always on alternative form instead of a temp form change activated by the user, they are 2 different mechanisms and of course it is more powerful, it is a legendary boosted by X item that gives a new form with more power "permanently".

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
and this person knows it how?
Demo code. Just like the other leaks floating around the net like new egg moves, move tutor moves, BGM's, trainer data, battle splash arts and
Hoopa's new Form
It's been all confirmed by the demo because Gamefreak was extra lazy, like always.

KasaiWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
I am excited for the game. It looks good but a major gripe with the game is that it took away the ability to change your skin color and clothes. It really feels like a step back.

There wasn't any reason to considering they already had the feature. Before anyone asks I'm well aware of the reasons they did it but tbh it's not a good enough reason.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am excited for the game. It looks good but a major gripe with the game is that it took away the ability to change your skin color and clothes. It really feels like a step back.

There wasn't any reason to considering they already had the feature. Before anyone asks I'm well aware of the reasons they did it but tbh it's not a good enough reason.
But people change their clothes and allow to have different skin colors only in France. Everybody knows that. #Gamefreaklogic

KasaiWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Either Hoopa is designed to have a mega form in time for a movie, it's going to be game/post game story related or they just did it for lolz.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Ah I have been trying to avoid reading about spoilers and such but that's pretty interesting. Just for the lolz what does the event involve?

No freaking idea.

In my best attempt to keep the long story short:

1. Content that is not part of the storyline of the demo (Pokemon, items, dex etc.) has been removed by Gamefreak.
(perhaps to keep the demo small, or to prevent exclusive leaks)
2. Hackers (projectpokemon.org) managed to hack into the demo to find certain information that was there.
3. They found the 'change forme' routine, that is akin to many we have seen before (Giratina, Shaymin .etc) and is performed in the following video.

PS: They used placeholder, as the relevant sprites and item flavor text was removed.

Hoopa:

I decided to elaborate based on my understanding.

The video above shows a modified save file on the demo,
Which they have a Hoopa in their party,
and the change forme item in their bag.

It then proceeded to show that using the item on Hoopa will initiate a forme change.

Primal Groudon + Kyogre in action:

The sprites used are placeholders, since the original content was removed by GF.

-----

Just for laughs:
My thoughts after watching above videos

#UnownMasterRace

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No freaking idea.

In my best attempt to keep the long story short:

1. Content that is not part of the storyline of the demo (Pokemon, items, dex etc.) has been removed by Gamefreak.
(perhaps to keep the demo small, or to prevent exclusive leaks)
2. Hackers (projectpokemon.org) managed to hack into the demo to find certain information that was there.
3. They found the 'change forme' routine, that is akin to many we have seen before (Giratina, Shaymin .etc) and is performed in the following video.

PS: They used placeholder, as the relevant sprites and item flavor text was removed.

Hoopa:

I decided to elaborate based on my understanding.

The video above shows a modified save file on the demo,
Which they have a Hoopa in their party,
and the change forme item in their bag.

It then proceeded to show that using the item on Hoopa will initiate a forme change.

Primal Groudon + Kyogre in action:

The sprites used are placeholders, since the original content was removed by GF.

-----

Just for laughs:
My thoughts after watching above videos

#UnownMasterRace

I like how there's a giant dramatic explosion and out comes the same Unown.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0