This War of Mine developer donates $700k to Ukrainian Red Cross after fundraising initiative

This-War-of-Mine_Final-Cut_logo-resize.jpg

Last week, Polish developer 11bitstudios, responsible for the anti-war game This War of Mine, announced it would be donating a week's worth of sales from the game to the Ukrainian Red Cross. GOG owner and fellow Polish developer CD Projekt also donated its share of proceeds from the game for that week. Now, after the week is up, 11bitstudios has announced that they've donated three million PLN, about $698,000 in USD, to the Ukrainian Red Cross.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Donate to the Ukrainian Red Cross

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
and yet sony and nintendo did nothing (well sony's vg dept iirc films done by sony got pulled from Russia, which i wonder if nintendo's stance would ever change on china seeing as the CCP is focused on taiwan and hong kong and would invade both in the near future no doubt if nintendo does nothing when china does do it I'd say pirate to your hearts content and hurt their bottom line like me i support Anonymous in their attempt to cripple Russia sometimes to win wars you need to fight a little dirty
Hongkong was ex british colony which UK illegally stole and occupied it from China though infamous Opium War now handed back to China in 1997, thus China doesn't need to invade HK to maintain control since they already have rightful rights to access HK.

Meanwhile Taiwan issue is different from whole Ukrainian mess: since China-taiwan conflict is still considered ongoing Chinese civil war, i do remember that all people from the world supported west-east Germany re-unification, why can you ALL do the same with China? I believe all west world has no right to tell how China-taiwan should manage their internal affairs.

Ukrainian war from otherhand attempted several times to join NATO (which was created with only purpose to contain and challenge Ex-Soviet Union and nowadays Russia), Ukraine shares common border with Russia and Zelensky asked to join NATO then host hostile ballistic missile at Ukrainian/Russian border, such decision lefts Putin none other choices AFTER all diplomatic ways failed: Russia protested at least 5 times about NATO expansion when Poland, Lituania, Romania joined NATO (which were all ex-members of Warsaw pact). Basically Ukraine under Zelensky asked to be invaded, and tragedy is began by the choice of incompetent Ukrainian politicians.

And Nintendo doesn't give shit about your piracy, if you can't afford videogames, ever considered getting a job?

Last edited by leon315,

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
:lol:

It appears one can't criticize such magnanimous gestures on here nor question the nature of the motives behind not only said donations but the need to publicize them.

Such is self evident now so I'll leave it at that and all those of you who still think to draw your own conclusions. But don't post them if they go against the preferred narrative.

blakeana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blazeana.neocities.org
XP
Country
Poland
there are 3 types of people on this thread
- people approving of 11bit studios' decision
- russian/"chinese" retards giving their unwanted takes and chanting out Putin/CCP propaganda
- wannabe experts on geopolitics that despite their intentions, graciously fuck up in explaining the situation in this world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...