Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So now I am getting ads for PYRAMID SCHEME SCAMS?

Just... no. I'm currently on a school computer where I cannot install uBlock Origin, nor do I have 5000 XP to pay for ad-free.

How about banning all propaganda for pyramid scheme scams?

ChoChoCup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop making these useless ass threads. There's literally not much we can do about them. Why are you even here during school?
Stop being an ass, you're allowed to d i s s c u s s things about the site on the literal site discussions board, or did you not read what board you were on?

Also you can't do anything cause you're the average member like the rest of us, but the higher ups can and should block out scam ads

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Stop being an ass, you're allowed to d i s s c u s s things about the site on the literal site discussions board, or did you not read what board you were on?

Also you can't do anything cause you're the average member like the rest of us, but the higher ups can and should block out scam ads
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about or the context of this thread and this particular poster. The admins can't do much other than negotiate with the ad network. And this user always makes the most useless threads across the forum, and has been warned and I believe even suspended for them due to how childish they act.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about or the context of this thread and this particular poster. The admins can't do much other than negotiate with the ad network. And this user always makes the most useless threads across the forum, and has been warned and I believe even suspended for them due to how childish they act.
Yes, my account has already been banned for wanting a switch exploit without completely disassembling the switch, soldering a chip obtained from the black market and then re-assembling it...

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
So now I am getting ads for PYRAMID SCHEME SCAMS?

Just... no. I'm currently on a school computer where I cannot install uBlock Origin, nor do I have 5000 XP to pay for ad-free.

How about banning all propaganda for pyramid scheme scams?
It's not a pyramid scheme. I clicked on the adverts and I am now living a luxurious lifestyle in a palatial 5 bedroom house, with a top end OLED TV and a PS Penta.

Honestly, the temp tries to make you rich and your response is to make your twentieth whiney ass thread in the support forum. That's some gratitude! :hateit:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, my account has already been banned for wanting a switch exploit without completely disassembling the switch, soldering a chip obtained from the black market and then re-assembling it...
Basically everybody bar the Nintendo ninjas *waves* and maybe a few elitists wants such a thing, however you continued to whine, bitch, piss and moan after the improbabilities of and technical hurdles needing to be overcome for such a thing to be happening in the near future were explained and alternative routes offered (also the nature of supply and demand in economics). Said alternative routes if the download counts and TX lawsuit were anything to go by having been routinely undertaken by possibly hundreds of thousands of people. I don't recall a ban though and none of your actions are particularly in line with one that was allowed back in afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ