chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Garage sales are great!

I got the Kaiju for $3 and the MicroSD for a buck on ebay
GOOD FIND! Forgive me for not being to well versed but I believe those are Ultraman Kaiju? The figure on the left bears a strong resemblance to Gigan which is why I'm a bit puzzled but I've never seen that figure before.

WDIT: Silly me that is Gigan! I can't believe I didn't see it as big of a Gigan lover that I am. Can't place the other ones though :P

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup in order they are Gigan, Battra, and I think the last one may be Anguirus but he's standing so that throws me off
Ahhhh Battra that's the one that was really throwing me off. Sometimes I forget he's a thing :P That does look like Anguirus to me, I think it might be the Trendmasters one, which is an awesome find for $3.
I recently ordered a Bandai Destroyah off amazon and a small set of Trendmasters Rodan, King Ghidorah and Kiryu (mechagodzilla for those that don't know) so I'm really excited :D

TheJeweler

Connoisseur of the Fistic Arts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I can tell they are all trendmasters, I am a bit sad though since the guy who sold it to me said that a bit earlier someone made off with Mecha King Ghidorah and Godzilla

Reactions: chavosaur

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
So I haven't updated in a long time, but anyway, recently I bought...
  • Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)- GameStop didn't have any copies that were complete with the original case, So I picked it up at Walmart instead. And... good grief, I haven't been so disappointed in a game in a long, long time. Seriously, what's all the praise for? It literally just feels like an up-res'd sequel to 3D Land with NSMB-style multiplayer thrown in. Four worlds in, and there's nothing truly new except for a couple of powerups and the Captain Toad levels (which, while fun, aren't particularly groundbreaking in any real way). Not to mention the auto camera is obviously set with a 3D screen in mind, so there's tons of issues with depth perception. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I think 90% or more of my deaths had to do with the camera or depth perception, not my own skill.
  • Mutant Mudds Deluxe (Wii U)- I'll be honest, this was a stupid impulse purchase. I bought it thinking I'd like to play through it again, then realized ten minutes in that it really wasn't a game I cared to play a second time (I already completed the 3DS version). Not to mention that the background/foreground mechanic was more confusing than I expected in 2D. Good grief, I'm having really bad luck with 3D effects lately, aren't I?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:O You met her or eBay'd the signed games?
Either way i'm jelly!
Yeah, I met her at Otafest (the local anime convention), and attended her Q&A! She's actually a pretty awesome person, even though she doesn't speak much English.
I got a pic with her too (I'm only a tiny bit taller than her :P). I'm a bit paranoid of posting pics of myself publicly though, so I won't be posting it here... sorry!

Reactions: GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yeah, I met her at Otafest (the local anime convention), and attended her Q&A! She's actually a pretty awesome person, even though she doesn't speak much English.
I got a pic with her too (I'm only a tiny bit taller than her :P). I'm a bit paranoid of posting pics of myself publicly though, so I won't be posting it here... sorry!

Awesome! Gosh ur so lucky to meet her~

Reactions: YayMii

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yet another Addition to the Xbox one library, been really excited to play this

I'm on the last boss now, and man is the game quite enjoyable :yay:

Will be buying 3DS XL with a few games for $160 from a friend of mine on Thursday, gotta get ready for dem pogymanz >.>

Reactions: chavosaur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    so you have to learn to emulate that specific hardware which isn't as easy as you'd think
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's a locked down Linux distro basically
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think the only custom hardware is to do with the SSD and a security chip
    Probably combined in one chip
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They place married security chips onto boards iirc
    Damn Frontier is offering 5Gbps now lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly can't recommend any of the big 3 this years I'd say buy a rog ally z1 if we're being honest
    Honestly after the PS3 and 360 I just went full PC
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every games basically cross platform they only have about 6 titles making it worth the $600 price tag
    Didn't see much need for a console, all the advantages have kind of disappeared
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    the ps3 used to support installing linux because the cpu was so powerful
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then the games are $70 and they want to reboot and refresh the same game every year
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The ps3 was always Linux they just found a way to make it open source
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I'm avoiding buying from the big 3 at all atm
    At one point PC game pads where poorly supported, loading a game had setup, it was complicated. Now it's almost as easy as a console.
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    nintendo needs to up their game soon
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah even bt support for Xbox one controllers are just as easy as pairing
    +1
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    considering the steamdeck can emulate the switch (yikes) theres almost 0 reason to buy the switch apart from playing online and using cartridges
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Xinput and 360 dongles were a driver nightmare
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember having to manually put in drivers and what not
    Yeah the 360 dongles sucked
    But the new Xbox pads? PIr it up and if a game supports it it just works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most emulators even automatically detect them now
    Yeah it's a good time to be alive lol
    Pi4 and Batocera works with them perfectly too
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pi4 and Batocera works with them perfectly too