I didn't stay up last night so had to buy this game

TnjaQgC.png

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Got the scripts/books of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.

Got a message that I could go pick up my copy of Pokémon Sun, but I'm going to wait until Friday because the store is having a Mystery Black Friday Sale then.
Really no clue why they're having a Black Friday Sale, because we don't even celebrate Thanksgiving, but hey, maybe I'll be able to score some deals.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Built my new gaming computer. Here's the parts I bought
CPU Intel i5 6600k
Mobo MSI z170a
16 gbs DDR 4 Giel ram
Cooler Master hyper t4 CPU cooler
And a corsair harpoon mouse. already had this parts
Gpu a power color R9 380
600 watt PSU and my case. Also bought fifa 17 and star wars battle front and it's season pass yesterday

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does that work? Do you get to keep the stuff you review? What are the downsides? :P

It was by invite only from newegg, I assume you needed to leave reviews that other users found helpful to be qualified.
I get to keep anything they send me for review, some people got some crazy stuff like a $3000 30TB HDD NAS. Most expensive item I got was an hp officejet printer (I think was around $400 at the time).
You are free to decline stuff if you want or don't have the hardware to test it.

I can't really think of downsides other than all the networking stuff (routers, repeaters) they seem to always offer.

Reactions: Issac

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gotten a bottle of Baikal vodka + 3 free Baikal shotglasses for meself and a bottle of Heavy Water vodka for me bf as a bday present.
baikal_tubus.jpg
VODKA-HEAVY-WATER.jpg

And I gotten Gears 1 2 3 and Judgement from @T-hug
Cheers again mate ;D

Reactions: VinsCool

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It was by invite only from newegg, I assume you needed to leave reviews that other users found helpful to be qualified.
I get to keep anything they send me for review, some people got some crazy stuff like a $3000 30TB HDD NAS. Most expensive item I got was an hp officejet printer (I think was around $400 at the time).
You are free to decline stuff if you want or don't have the hardware to test it.

I can't really think of downsides other than all the networking stuff (routers, repeaters) they seem to always offer.
Nice! Seems like a great deal :)

I recently bought the first Mass Effect for Steam. I've played a pirated version (only a couple of hours), and I already had the second game :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3