and so much other shit

Somebody's rich.

Reactions: calmwaters

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i bought Fifa 14 and Darksiders 2 on ebay. on the day that they were shipped to me, my ps3 got the YLOD. in a couple of weeks, i am going to get a new ps3. i will get the gta bundle or if a AC4 bundle if one comes out

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon X
Pokemon X Digital Copy
Pokemon Y
Pokemon Y for brother
2DS Blue
2DS Red
3DS XL Pokemon Red Limited Edition
PS vita Blue Japanese edition
Bunch of clothing and random stuff
Castlevania
Shinobi
PS4 with Killzone Shadow Fall
PS+ Subscription
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Wipeout PS Vita
Little Big Planet PS Vita
Carry Case for PS Vita
Carry Case for 2DS Blue
Carry Case for 2DS Red
32GB PS Vita memory
and so much other shit
Tell me, when you were done, did you take a Scrooge McDuck styled swim in your money vault? :P

Anyway, I bought Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii (as usual, I'm buying bad/mediocre Sonic games because I hate myself), as well as Fallout 3: GotY Edition for 360. Good grief, I had no idea I would finally find a AAA "realistic" current gen game that would seriously addict me...

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a GameCube from your very own Apache Thunder. :D I might just carry it around with me to show it off. It is just so awesome.
LOL I bought half of that stuff financed :)
the 2DS' and bunch of stuff are gifts for my little brothers.

With cash, I bought the Vita and accessories and some other stuff.

You might visit DarkShinigami's WTS PS3 thread. :) Well if you've got more cash to spend.
Tell me, when you were done, did you take a Scrooge McDuck styled swim in your money vault? :P

Anyway, I bought Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii (as usual, I'm buying bad/mediocre Sonic games because I hate myself), as well as Fallout 3: GotY Edition for 360. Good grief, I had no idea I would finally find a AAA "realistic" current gen game that would seriously addict me...

I hope you get out of your "I've got to punish myself" phase soon; that is one of the worst Sonic games ever.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a black DMG-01 Gameboy because I never had one as a kid. It will soon be backlit and be used for things.

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a GameCube from your very own Apache Thunder. :D I might just carry it around with me to show it off. It is just so awesome.

You might visit DarkShinigami's WTS PS3 thread. :) Well if you've got more cash to spend.

I hope you get out of your "I've got to punish myself" phase soon; that is one of the worst Sonic games ever.

At least it's playable. In 06, I couldn't even beat the first stage due to the shitty controls for Tails.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Bottle of столичная (liquor) and a new lappie charger for me lappie (and the one on me server lappie died so I need a new one for that as well :c

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worse: None of my friends can do it either. Really, not one of the 20 I played it with could do it.

:O :( ... can you give me the name so I can take a crack at it? Someone's got to beat it to justify your losses.
Bottle of столичная (liquor) and a new lappie charger for me lappie (and the one on me server lappie died so I need a new one for that as well :c
You talk weird... :unsure:

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
So far, I don't find it so much bad, and more of just tedious and boring. The game does some cool (albeit gimmicky) stuff with motion controls and the levels are fun to play at high speed. It just gets boring really quickly when you're forced to play literally 8 tutorial stages in a row before actually starting, and how you basically have to play a portion of the same level again like 5 times (but with different objectives) before moving to the next stage.
At least it's playable. In 06, I couldn't even beat the first stage due to the shitty controls for Tails.
That's sad. Maybe they're just like, "How can we make the most horrific 3D Sonic game ever?"
Worse: None of my friends can do it either. Really, not one of the 20 I played it with could do it.
I actually played and beat that game earlier this year (all three stories, and the final story). It was so frustrating, but I don't think I ever felt more proud of myself upon beating a game.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Sega Genesis model 2 AV cord. My model 1 from 1991 just died. It's time for a successor to be born.
Also got Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, and a nice fluffy warm blanket for the cold weather.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

lol I bought the console and expensive stuff financed. "Financed" meaning, I paid a deposit and paying the rest in 6 installments :) I was going to get a new phone contract, but I guess I am gonna wait till I paid of these things.

No interest in PS3 :P Ps4 is right around the corner :)

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
lol I bought the console and expensive stuff financed. "Financed" meaning, I paid a deposit and paying the rest in 6 installments :) I was going to get a new phone contract, but I guess I am gonna wait till I paid of these things.
Then you'll be just like Scrooge, except swimming in debt? :P

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then you'll be just like Scrooge, except swimming in debt? :P

lol no its not too bad. I could pay off the full amount. But I found an interest free loan/repayment so went for it :D
I mean, I rather pay £150 now and pay 6 months £62, rather than pay that whole £512 at once :P

BUT, once I have paid this off, I plan on buying a much bigger gaming bundle, financed :D.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
eGo CE4 e cig
Advance Wars 2 : Black Hole Rising
Smugglers Run (GBA)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat