Things you recently bought or got

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The cartridge is slightly smaller than a GBA cartridge; the cartridge plays pirated NES ROMs. The console can not work without the cartridge.

so it doesn't play gba gaems..
now that you mentioned, it really looks smaller, can take a picture comparing to a gba cartridge?

would you be brave enough to open the cartridge and show how it looks inside? i am curious...

Reactions: popokakapetu

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so it doesn't play gba gaems..
now that you mentioned, it really looks smaller, can take a picture comparing to a gba cartridge?

would you be brave enough to open the cartridge and show how it looks inside? i am curious...
I am not going to open up the cartridge, but I will take a picture comparing it to a GBA cartridge Soon™.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm actually into negative acquisitions today. I've come to the conclusion that I keep more than half my games around for 'collection' purposes when that really means dick to me these days. I don't play them, so why keep them? So I hauled about 70% of my games into town and sold them. Spent the money on upgrading my freezer to something more suited to task then filling it with low fat lean meats to aid my weight loss. Not giving up on games entirely, still got enough to keep me amused for a long time, just clearing out the games I've finished or don't care about that I kept around because what 3DS gamer doesn't have Zelda, right? Well, one who's finished it so many times he knows every dungeon off by heart and could probably play it blindfolded.

I also discovered that my local store sells a ghost chilli extract marinade powder...if you're new to weight loss, give it a try. Because you'll lose about 30% of your body weight following a swift run then a two week layover on the toilet. Sprinkled some on my brother in law's chips about an hour ago...not seen him since :P

Reactions: VinsCool

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was getting tired of buying new drill bits after 5 or so uses

DSC02503_zpsnnt4uolo.jpg~original

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought about importing that one, too. But I settled with importing the Crazy Value Pack. If something happened when shipping the console, that'd be 300 Euros blown into nothingness. o:

The site I ordered it from has treated me well in the past so I'm not worried. Ships next week so I'm totally stoked.

Reactions: MegaAce™

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I also discovered that my local store sells a ghost chilli extract marinade powder...if you're new to weight loss, give it a try. Because you'll lose about 30% of your body weight following a swift run then a two week layover on the toilet. Sprinkled some on my brother in law's chips about an hour ago...not seen him since
Oh what a monster! :lol:

Reactions: nxwing

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, well, with the Steam sale being in encore mode, I've gotten all I intend to get this sale.

YnHXIWg.png

The total is $44.34 or so. Most of that Steam wallet funding went right into The Talos Principle/NFS buy, so I rounded it down to $13 for the sake of simplicity although I probably spent a hair over $44 total. More than I intended to spend, and probably more than I should have spent. I should probably play and beat at least one of these games soon to justify my purchasing.

To note, I count Skullgirls as a sale purchase since I bought it so close to the sale anyways.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
I have a huge list to share because I didn't updated here for a time now. :P

So...here are the things I got (games from giveaways and beta access's):
Jet Gunner
Trackday Manager for Beta Testing
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Chip
Magicka: Wizard Wars - Indiegala Robe
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition - Includes Bonus Content
Realms of the Haunting
Tiestru
Cubetractor Retail
Color Symphony
Bloop

Now the stuff I actually bought:
Outlast + Whistleblower DLC
Alice Madness Returns
Shadowrun Returns Deluxe
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
BioShock Triple Pack + all the available DLC's for the games
Dishonored GOTY
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Deus Ex: The Fall
Driver: San Francisco - Deluxe Edition
System Shock 2
Skullgirls + all available DLC's
Rayman Origins
Rayman Legends
Spec Ops The Line
Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD
Developer Alliance Bundle - which includes 4 little great indie games:
  • Polarity
  • Beep
  • Out there somewhere
  • Camera Obscura + I bought the soundtrack as well
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hammerwatch
LYNE
Bloody Trapland

All of these great games costed roughly 100eur (98.92eur to be exact), which is a great deal if you ask me! Compared to new games that have collector's editions and are above 100eur, here I have roughly 28 games, not to mention the DLC's...so in the end it was a great deal! :)

275103-Steam.png

Being the steam summer sale, my wallet is crying now, but school is over so I had some saved just for now. Remember last year, when I said that I starved for two weeks, because I wasted all my money on the summer sale? Well now the sale was after the school finished so I'm home with the family and we have plenty of food! :rofl2:
But if I wouldn't do it, now I wouldn't have all these games that I never play(ed yet)... :sad: :ohnoes:
And I forgot to mention that I made a great deal from trading cards, because by playing the Summer Monster Game every time I got some card drops and I got like 5 foil cards and made around a 5eur profit from cards... ^_^
The Summer game itself was a neat little game before it went totally bunkers...The first day I got only to level 70ish but after that it went crazy day by day...now my max level achieved is around 800k... :lol:
But...but that bastard Sicklyboy achieved like almost level 300milion.... :wtf: :blink: ...but after steam seeing that the game got out of control it made some rules that stabilized the game a bit and made the max level being 100 million....but even so.....what kind of witchcraft did you use to achieve a level like that... :O Explain yourself mister!!! :angry:

P.S.
Skullgirls is a great fighter! You should all get a copy...I played all the night when I got it, and played some matches with GamerzHell9137 and beat his ass like a pro!
Actually ...he totally destroyed me....He won 15-0.... I managed to kill one of his fighters only once or twice... :rofl2: :cry:
He should do MLG....

Last edited by Attila13,

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
P.S.
Skullgirls is a great fighter! You should all get a copy...I played all the night when I got it, and played some matches with @GamerzHell9137 and beat his ass like a pro!
No you didn't....! Actually ...he totally destroyed me....He won 15-0.... I managed to kill one of his fighters only once or twice... :rofl2:
Git gud ;O;

Reactions: nxwing and Attila13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If pills could make us full with all the probiotics we need would being a pill popper still be bad