Things you recently bought or got

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download4.jpg

I bought the Akai MPC One+ as open box at a discount and they sent me a brand new unopened one so I also got the free plugin voucher which alone is $100+ in value. I just....fuck yeah.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered a white GMK87 mechanical keyboard kit and some white and light blue PBT keycaps. I have always preferred a 75% keyboard to a 60%. I need the arrow and F keys. I just couldn't get used to not having them.

Reactions: Scarlet

NotUsingAnAltAccount

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I was lucky to get a brand new PS Vita 2000. Not the Japanese one that's supposedly new (with very often replaced battery and new screws so that no one would figure out), but a sealed UK one. Already with a 1.5TB microsd card inside and completely full. Replaced my old one with yellowish screen.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember that silly excuse kids used of "My dog ate my homework" here's a DS Lite that was biten by a dog.

And yes, it still works, except the L/R buttons I'll just buy a clear case and replace it.

Bought it as it is and I'm satisfied, but it'd suck if the screens were scratched (they're not) and it wouldn't boot up.

Attachments

• IMG_20240427_150841(1).jpg
    IMG_20240427_150841(1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240427_150859(1).jpg
    IMG_20240427_150859(1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: AncientBoi

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every day we stray further away from God...

View attachment 434174
Mcennedy? I thought they had forgotten the "k," but it's exactly that.

Here's some promo I found:

af-composite-aldi-food.jpg

"Mcennedy" makes no sense, it should be McKennedy.
Post automatically merged:

I was lucky to get a brand new PS Vita 2000. Not the Japanese one that's supposedly new (with very often replaced battery and new screws so that no one would figure out), but a sealed UK one. Already with a 1.5TB microsd card inside and completely full. Replaced my old one with yellowish screen.
Have fun.

I had an OLED Vita (I really wanted one for a long time), I used for sometime, then I just stopped... Ended up selling. Hope the guy who got it makes better use of it.

I don't mind just using emulators for whatever possible now, eh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol