There are only 2 genders.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This honestly stopped being funny a long time ago
People like to shitpost, I don't think it really is meant as offensive, as it is being done for fun but not with a real meaning behind it.
E.g. I found the "kimsexual" part really good to make a counter-joke about Dennis Rodman, and the rest of the thread are mostly meme based jokes EOF style, like the attackcopter meme, and memes refering to the absurdity of talking with so much detail about gender identification.
I mean, sure there is a spectrum, but there is also a color spectrum and you don't go around in daily life talking about the 50 different types of yellow color with their own different names. I guess.

Actually, I don't know if this is in any way really offensive, but if so let me know why please.
It is good to learn about other people sensibilities and act accoridngly, specially when you are a person lacking many social skills like me (aka insensitive robot-like).

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: DarthDub

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
People like to shitpost, I don't think it really is meant as offensive, as it is being done for fun but not with a real meaning behind it.
E.g. I found the "kimsexual" part really good to make a counter-joke about Dennis Rodman, and the rest of the thread are mostly meme based jokes EOF style, like the attackcopter meme, and memes refering to the absurdity of talking with so much detail about gender identification.
I mean, sure there is a spectrum, but there is also a color spectrum and you don't go around in daily life talking about the 50 different types of yellow color with their own different names. I guess.

Actually, I don't know if this is in any way really offensive, but if so let me know why please.
It is good to learn about other people sensibilities and act accoridngly, specially when you are a person lacking many social skills like me (aka insensitive robot-like).
I think you misunderstood my post, which is fine. I did it from my phone and didn't have much time.
This meme just simply isn't funny anymore and it's not even offensive anymore. This meme has literally been going on for 17 years now (according to KYM) and at this point I am pretty sure the people it was aimed to offend have long gotten over it. It stopped being funny years ago and it's just become mundane. Look at this thread, it's 3 pages of the same people and the same comments. I literally knew who posted in here and almost word for word knew their posts. Why? Because I've seen this thread/post/blog/etc. literally hundreds of times and it's always the same people. This meme is just no longer funny nor offensive, it's old, and this thread proves that.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think you misunderstood my post, which is fine. I did it from my phone and didn't have much time.
This meme just simply isn't funny anymore and it's not even offensive anymore. This meme has literally been going on for 17 years now (according to KYM) and at this point I am pretty sure the people it was aimed to offend have long gotten over it. It stopped being funny years ago and it's just become mundane. Look at this thread, it's 3 pages of the same people and the same comments. I literally knew who posted in here and almost word for word knew their posts. Why? Because I've seen this thread/post/blog/etc. literally hundreds of times and it's always the same people. This meme is just no longer funny nor offensive, it's old, and this thread proves that.
Yeah, I misunderstood. My bad, sorry.

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Shhhh, let people enjoy things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol