Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you just decide based on gut feeling? What if you are wrong? Is that impossible?
I guess it varies how I feel for the most part. I may be genderfluid.

Reactions: Spring_Spring

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But what if you are asexual?
Idk about that so i can't say anything about it.

For me, as a cis male, about general (non-sexual) matters, i'm myself, i do what i do as i always did, there's no question or confusion about my gender identity (not implying others are, btw).. i try to learn new stuff whenever i can (have the time/ correct mood to do so), including activities like cooking, trying new recipes etc. stuff that women do more than men, or atleast supposed to.. I can be caring, receptive, compassionate, within reason of course, if the other doesn't appreciate what i'm doing, or tries to exploit that/me in some way, i stop or steer away from that person, it doesn't matter if it's a man or woman..

I also i prefer the company of women more than men tbh, if i like them and they respect me back -also to learn from them, observe the way they think etc.- also because they're less "competitive", because many men are and they can be very egotistical too (i'm right and you're wrong scenario), you could call it one of the primary "masculine" traits (never to back down), which proves to be a real problem in discussions between men.. Again, not all men are the same.
Hope i answered something & that i wasn't just rambling here.. 😅
Post automatically merged:

There's only one way to find out. :creep::tpi:
Bend over! :evil:
You're confusing me with AncientBoi :creep:

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
Idk about that so i can't say anything about it.

For me, as a cis male, about general (non-sexual) matters, i'm myself, i do what i do as i always did, there's no question or confusion about my gender identity (not implying others are, btw).. i try to learn new stuff whenever i can (have the time/ correct mood to do so), including activities like cooking, trying new recipes etc. stuff that women do more than men, or atleast supposed to.. I can be caring, receptive, compassionate, within reason of course, if the other doesn't appreciate what i'm doing, or tries to exploit that/me in some way, i stop or steer away from that person, it doesn't matter if it's a man or woman..

I also i prefer the company of women more than men tbh, if i like them and they respect me back -also to learn from them, observe the way they think etc.- also because they're less "competitive", because many men are and they can be very egotistical too (i'm right and you're wrong scenario), you could call it one of the primary "masculine" traits (never to back down), which proves to be a real problem in discussions between men.. Again, not all men are the same.
Hope i answered something & that i wasn't just rambling here.. 😅
Post automatically merged:

You're confusing me with AncientBoi :creep:
Well its good to read the rambles too since its all subjective experience after all. Personally there is nothing womanly about me and yet I still don't feel like a man.

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its good to read the rambles too since its all subjective experience after all. Personally there is nothing womanly about me and yet I still don't feel like a man.
I think it's also about the idea of what a "man" is, or should be, and that's dictated by society, which is different from one culture to the next. For example, If man is supposed to work a 9-5h job, hang out with friends, drinking beer and watching sports etc. then im certainly not a "man". One wouldn't fit the mold in an environment like that, so it's only natural to feel out of place or whatever. That's something to think about/consider.
I personally couldn't care less, as i hate sports, politics, national/international news, and many men talk /are interested only in that garbage. So no thanks, i'll pass.

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
I think it's also about the idea of what a "man" is, or should be, and that's dictated by society, which is different from one culture to the next. For example, If man is supposed to work a 9-5h job, hang out with friends, drinking beer and watching sports etc. then im certainly not a "man". One wouldn't fit the mold in an environment like that, so it's only natural to feel out of place or whatever. That's something to think about/consider.
I personally couldn't care less, as i hate sports, politics, national/international news, and many men talk /are interested only in that garbage. So no thanks, i'll pass.
That's funny and its really interesting. I thought about that a lot too, that your gender identity is often defined by what your friends or the people you surround yourself with is, especially when growing up.

The social culture of groups of friends that consist entirely of cis people of one gender I've always found really hard to deal with, almost toxic, but if you feel comfortable with those kinds of groups it probably influences your sense of self a lot over time.

The question I guess is also why I was never comfortable with them in the first place, but with all these "wierd" communities online where many people "randomly" happen to be nonbinary or transgender. Maybe its just bad social skills. Ah, its all guesswork.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto