Gaming 'there are no games' psp

girlpsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
hi guys i would really appreciate your help.

i have just chipped my PSP and i was playing games on it normally.
then i tried to play an Avatar game i had and it sort of stuck so i removed the battery and restarted it.
after i did this, there was this message when i try to go for games it says: 'there are no games'
i have tired everything from formatting my memory stick to inserting a blank text document in the GAME folder
but nothing has worked yet.

any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks a lot!

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
If you chipped then I have no idea.

If you modded it you should put your games in the ISO folder at the root of the memory stick.

DarkDusk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also make sure your filename for your iso are not too long. Otherwise the game won't show up in your xmb.

girlpsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
thanks for your help guys..sorry if i posted in the wrong forum i'm still new at this. yes my psp is modded..thats what i meant by chipped. the games work on another modded psp but not on this one. i hearde that maybe i have to reset it?

thanks for all your help

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few questions to help...

What PSP model do you have? 1000 (the first edition model), 2000 (the PSP Slim), 3000 (the current PSPs) or the Go (which is obviously the Go)?

Did you put your games in the ISO folder on the root of the memory stick? You only should put homebrew and Playstation games in the GAME folder.

What firmware are you running? It should be under System Settings. Like mine says 5.50 GEN D3 (which is CFW).

Have you tried other games from other download sources?

Hope I can help.

girlpsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
my PSP is a slim PSP i think 2000 and my current version is 5.03
the games are in the ISO folder as they should be.
i have just been trying to install the chickhen software but i have not been able to get it working.

thanks everyone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom