Gaming The Walking Dead: The Game [Season 2] *Spoilers*

Who do you think we will play at TWDG Season 2?

• New character

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Clementine

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Some other character from the first game (Lily, Christia, Omid...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walker Lee o_O

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AJLevelUp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
256px-TWD-game-cover.jpg

So I know it is a little late but I just finished the fifth chapter from the first game, and I just can describe the story in this game with one word: Complete. In my opinion, it's a perfect story, it has every element a story needs to be a good one, the ending was perfect for me, and, as everyone else, when I saw the after-credit scene with Clementine seeing the two figures walking down the road, I couldn't help but start thinking about the next season that, of course, has already been announced by Telltale Games. So that's why I'm making this thread:​
-What do you guys expect from the next game?​
-Do you have any theories of how the game will continue?​
-What character do you think we'll play? Clementine? Or maybe someone else?​
-How do you think the decissions we took in the first game will affect in the next season?​
I would like to know what you guys think about it! plus, we cann share here any official or un-official information about the next season
:)

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's coming in Fall of this year.

I just replayed episode 5 last night....I was initially a bit let down by it (I guess it was overhyped) but really appreciated it on 2nd playthrough.

The 2 people at the end are either Omid and Christa or completely new characters that you will play in season 2. I don't think you will play as Clem. I think you will once again play as her protector.

kumpandjill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played this a bit earlier in the year and really liked it. i know a lot of people tend to complain about the lack of choice/illusion of choice. always bothered me because i don't think people really understand how much working, writing, drawning, time, voice acting, animation etc it would be to make a million different endings/paths.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1