The truth about the current counsle war (PS3 vs. 360)

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
feds4u said:
Joe88 said:
Now I understand why deathfisaro has to babysit feds4u
:0

Hey Joe, got any more PS3 videos?

I guess you did create that video. That's why you're so touchy.
rofl.gif

Classic.
1) I dont even own a ps3 (as I said only a wii and 360)
2) I dont even know how to edit videos (havnt even messed around with windows movie maker)
3) take your trolling elsewhere

my 360 gt as proof

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
feds4u said:
Joe88 said:
Now I understand why deathfisaro has to babysit feds4u
:0

Hey Joe, got any more PS3 videos?

I guess you did create that video. That's why you're so touchy.
rofl.gif

Classic.
1) I dont even own a ps3 (as I said only a wii and 360)
2) I dont even know how to edit videos (havnt even messed around with windows movie maker)
3) take your trolling elsewhere

Which begs the question; why would you post a 10 minute fanboy commercial favoring the PS3?

Anyway, pointing out the truth about this video is not trolling my friend. I was simply stunned that someone would take the time to make something like this. Even more stunned that the author actually expects people to watch the whole thing.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
feds4u said:
Issac said:
he fails on one point there...
"sony didn't steal the idea of motion controls from wii, PS3 was announced before the wii"

That's just a stupid statement, since they "announced" the motion controls AFTER the wii was...

I hate to say this but Motion Controllers were available for the SNES. Made by a third party. I may be able to find a scan.

lol i think nintendo had the concept long ago with the nintendo glove... they couldnt pull it off back then so they just glued a controller on a glove...

800px-Powerglovead_qjpreviewth.jpg

and another pic

powerglove-763142.jpg

Dont you wish you had one? if you did you probably be almost as cool as this dude

GDC_powergloveguy.jpg

lol

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I would buy a ps3 is for like 4 games.
Unlike the 360 which has a wide selection of games.

But guys you think that feds4u is the only one being immature about this,if so then check your posts and you will see how you are more immature.
360vsPS3=Pointless arguments from fanboys from both sides

That is my equation.

....What was the point of the snes motion controller or the power glove.

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kais said:

What a stupid comment ! (sorry to add fuel to this already insane thread)

Your first line states personal preference (which is fine) but to then give a broad view of the 360's games catalogue as a comparrison
lecture.gif

are you just trying to cause a bigger argument ?

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Worst video ever, full of lies and shit towards the 360.
He only describes things that make the PS3 look good and he does not tell the drawbacks of the PS3.
Anyways here is the answer of who has the better games:
360:http://www.metacritic.com/games/xbox360/scores/
PS3:http://www.metacritic.com/games/ps3/scores/

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coops024 said:
kais said:

What a stupid comment ! (sorry to add fuel to this already insane thread)

Your first line states personal preference (which is fine) but to then give a broad view of the 360's games catalogue as a comparrison
lecture.gif

are you just trying to cause a bigger argument ?
I was giving my opinion and then telling them that the should both STFU!!!!!
But really it doesn't need improvising it is clear that I am giving a broad view of the 360's massive library but thats not were I stopped I also stated that they need to STFU!!! because of there argument about which console plays the game GTA IV better.There is a minor difference between the PS3 and 360 version of the consoles,but yet they seem to bring in crap about what the Ps3 version lacks.Which is hardly anything.
nyanya.gif

Edit:Im on Drugs I should have posted this under a different topic my mistake
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont usually get involved in the console wars but the time has come for me to have my say.

Play the freaking games you like on the console you like and get a freaking life already, no one console is better than the other regardless of the spec, hell some of my favourite games are on the DS, N64, C64 and the Spectrum, don't make them crap cause they aren't as good as the 360 or the PS3. Can't understand how people can be so blind, they make damn long unwieldy posts about how much better one console is than another, videos to prove a point and the whole time completely miss the point. Its a GAMES console, its only as good as the GAMES YOU like on it no matter how they look. One of the biggest selling, most addictive games of all time... Tetris and you cant get more graphically basic than that. Geez some people have to much time on their hands..

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The video was biased, but more importantly, only had a one sided view on things with several facts being wrong.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you read the comments on this vid, it's HILARIOUS!!!!

"360 SUX!", "THIS GUY DID SOME GOOD REASEARCH", "MICROSOFT IS A WHORE", "PS3 IS AMAZING, WHILE 360 IS JUST A BUNCH OF SHIT!".

LOLLOLOL. This is why I hate PS3 fanboys. They hide the truth, and make themselves looks superior, while it already has a flaw. I'm not saying Microsoft has no flaws, for it had a few massive flaws (RROD). But the PS3 fanboys are worse than Narutards and Bleachtards put together.

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ojsinnerz said:

"360 SUX!", "THIS GUY DID SOME GOOD REASEARCH", "MICROSOFT IS A WHORE", "PS3 IS AMAZING, WHILE 360 IS JUST A BUNCH OF SHIT!".

LOLLOLOL. This is why I hate PS3 fanboys. They hide the truth, and make themselves looks superior, while it already has a flaw. I'm not saying Microsoft has no flaws, for it had a few massive flaws (RROD). But the PS3 fanboys are worse than Narutards and Bleachtards put together.
Agreed, although not all PS3 fanboys are like that, most of them are acting inmature all the time. Most of the 360 fanboys use facts, whilst this video is just based on a personall opinion, disguissed as a fact.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh no! Have you seen that video?

The PS3 can be customized too!
Now we clearly have a winner
rofl2.gif

And seeing the "Released" list in the video, I can REALLY say that there aren't good games in there >_>

BTW... I've never seen so much fanboyism in a single video
laugh.gif

Still, I'll probably buy a PS3 as soon as I'll have some money to spend... Probably only for MGS4. Only if it reveals to be a good game, obviously
tongue.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Duke_Jay said:
ojsinnerz said:

Agreed, although not all PS3 fanboys are like that, most of them are acting inmature all the time. Most of the 360 fanboys use facts, whilst this video is just based on a personall opinion, disguissed as a fact.

Stop generalizing people. Youtube retards are the worst kind, specially when their fanboys, to ANY console.

D

Deleted User

I agree with this video. Seriously. I just pwnt my 360-Fanboy mate. He wasn't pleased.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok, you know what would end this console war once and for all? Someone should go build a system that can play both Xbox360 games and PS3 games..now go get on it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...