The story on how you came to use GBATemp

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I became interested in the NDS, someone told me about this site on a Brazilian gaming forum. Then, I lurked for almost one year and had to create an account to download the first version of AKAIO, if I am not mistaken.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Raika said:
I was looking for cheats. The first thread I entered was Curley's thread about cheats or something. After that I stopped browsing for a while, then I found the site to be cool, so I joined.
For me, Narin's cheats thread was the firs thread I was actually interested in posting in. I was angry/sad when it was first locked, happy when it got unlocked (
unsure.gif
) and then sad when it got locked again. I tried everything to make the mods re-open the topic, to no avail
ohnoes.png
But it doesn't matter, since now there's the cheats forums
tongue.gif

Vanion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I joined up during the old gba days. Back when it was only GBA stuff here hehe. Was around back when the gba release sites would be hoping servers like crazy as they got shut down. Use to hang out in the irc channels not so much in the recent years. Back when they thought a 64mb flash card was big.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't remember, but I have been around as a guest a few times, and I joined afterwards (obviously).

lilsypha said:
Re-signed up later to help people with stuff, stuck around, got promoted a few times. Now you're all peons beneath my--I mean, um, great weather we're having around here..yeah.
You can talk, I'm a cryophile.

LelouchVII said:
QUOTE(fudgenuts64 @ May 23 2010, 12:12 PM) Joined back in 2008 once the WiiWare dumps started circulating. My old account got banned but I came back later on.
Ban evading? Tut tut...
huh.gif

Indeed.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1