• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The situation in Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Maybe, but I wait for @Dark Ronin to reply
I'd gladly provide you with them, but you will consider them proKremlin and proRussian, so do I really need to? Few pages back I uploaded some youtube vids and everyone said they're false propaganda, so I won't waste my breath anymore.
There's a shitloads of fakes from UKR, US and UN reporters widespreaded, and no one gives a shit about them being legitimate or not, because people tend to believe in what they want to believe.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'd gladly provide you with them, but you will consider them proKremlin and proRussian, so do I really need to? Few pages back I uploaded some youtube vids and everyone said they're false propaganda, so I won't waste my breath anymore.
There's a shitloads of fakes from UKR, US and UN reporters widespreaded, and no one gives a shit about them being legitimate or not, because people tend to believe in what they want to believe.
Source still?

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Nonsense, don't try to use fallacies while avoiding the main issue. We are talking about Ukraine, not Libya or Yugoslavia. Also, I'm not american but south american, don't project your insecurities onto me.

Edit: We aren't even talking about americans. The shit they do and countries they invade/invaded are not, in any shape or form, a justification for the wrongdoings of Russia.
Russia never declared war to Ukraine, instead it denacificates and demilitarizes it. This is called as SpecOps, not a war.
Ukraine at the other hand covers Donetsk and Lugansk with artillery fire for this 8 years without giving a single fuck to Minsk agreements.

Lucaserf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
You're free to call them out and show where they are wrong, as long as you can provide evidence. We are not the kremlin, nobody is going to shoot you for mentioning the wrongdoings and war crimes of Ukraine.

Lucaserf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Russia never never war to Ukraine, instead it denacificates and demilitarizes it. This is called as SpecOps, not a war.
Ukraine at the other hand covers Donetsk and Lugansk with artillery fire for this 8 years without giving a single fuck to Minsk agreements.
This doesn't answer the question, it's not a spec ops, that's just an excuse for the war crimes russians are commiting. It is a war, always has been. Don't try to disguise it as a spec ops, they are shelling civilians, bombing civilian infrastructure, hiding it from the population and sending conscripts to die for a non-existent cause.

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

This is quite an old video. This is UKR nazi's shouting "Bendera - our hero". Just watch it.
Have you seen anything like this in Russia? No.

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Is I said, nothing is "enuff proof" for you. Why would I waste my breath anyway?

And now banning me for reply in this thread, eh @linuxares. Go on. Be a prejudiced bitch that you're always been. So long.

Last edited by Dark Ronin,

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Another one. They're screaming "Slew Moscals (Russians)"
That was back in 2014, well, this "kids" have finely grown into nazi's.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Another one. They're screaming "Slew Moscals (Russians)"
That was back in 2014, well, this "kids" have finely grown into nazi's.

so your showing a group of less then 2000 people hating on Russian ( who at the time took over Ukrainian Crimea) as proof of what?
I am not seeing any NAZI signals, abuse of Ukrianian Born Russian or anything that would be considered excuse for a WAR.? all the Video shows Is a Group of Ukrianains Protesting Russian Occupation of Crimea

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lucaserf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Yes, russians are denying war crimes, what is new? They didn't provide any proof. Saying "some locals said it" won't cut it. On the other hand, there are photos of the bombed hospital, the injured civilians and probably of the dead (I won't try to find those). But hey, it's all an act right? Ukraine bombed itself...

This is quite an old video. This is UKR nazi's shouting "Bendera - our hero". Just watch it.
Have you seen anything like this in Russia? No.

Oh, let's just forget about Wagner Group and it's neo-nazi connections? Such as the head of the PMC being one? If you're trying to justify the invasion of Ukraine because of the presence of neo-nazi groups, let's also invade Germany, the US, Russia, etc

Last edited by Lucaserf,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They even have a website tf
I don't still don't understand why they still claiming this "nazi" thing when Russia deals with ALOTTT more 'Nationalist" issues ... and Then even Putin ego has been fumbling with the excuses...
in the last 3 weeks Putin has claim he is doing this for
1. Nazis
2. To STOP NATO
3. To Help Russians in Ukriane
4. To help Ukriane
5. To recreate Russian territory ( USSR, not RUSSIAN)
6. Covid was created in Ukriane
....but because noones bitting his just keeps revolving the excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!