R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
dbswnd97 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
dbswnd97 said:
Any good place to train my dragonair besides victoryroad? tryin to beat E4

Victory Road is probably the best place. It's got the highest levels (so far), is close to a Pokemon Center, and the plethora of Rock/Ground types makes easy 1HKO's with Surf.

ok but my dragonair is only lv 31 and keeps getting pwned
What Guild suggested is always a good training place for any Pokemon game. Other suggestions:

- Super Rod on places where Gyarados can be found - LV 40-50
- Mt. Silver (the whole place offers a variety of Pokemon) - Lv 20-40ish
- Cerulean Cave B1F - this is where I train but be careful of Wobbuffet. You don't want to be owned... - LV 40-50 IIRC

In your case, the best place I can think of is the route below Blackthorn City (last Johto City). I presume your Dragonair knows a Water attack so you can own some Gravelers there. Another one would be the SS Aqua...

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chickenmatt5 said:
I still don't understand Suicune. Its not anywhere by Bill's house. I have beat the Elite 4 twice, I have both other legendary dogs, is there something I'm missing?
Go to Cianwood and it'll run away, then see it below the 2nd entrance to Mt Mortar, then it'll run away after you go to Vermillion, finally it'll run away after you see it on Route 14. THEN it's next to Bill's house.

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eighty4 said:
chickenmatt5 said:
I still don't understand Suicune. Its not anywhere by Bill's house. I have beat the Elite 4 twice, I have both other legendary dogs, is there something I'm missing?
Go to Cianwood and it'll run away, then see it below the 2nd entrance to Mt Mortar, then it'll run away after you go to Vermillion, finally it'll run away after you see it on Route 14. THEN it's next to Bill's house.

Uhh...
QUOTE(chickenmatt5 @ Sep 28 2009, 11:26 PM)
-Removed-
I got it, thanks.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well, its not really unfair to use ubers (Legendaries) I guess its sorta rules you make with your friend. Kinda like when you play hand ball at school or something, you make up your own rules, I guess its the same for pokemon, at school when we play at lunch time, we make rules when we battle such as No legendaries. SO its not UNFAIR as such, Its cheap lol depending on your "rules"

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well pokemon battles are battles and i dont think its fair sense they give each pokemon diff stats and move sets.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thats what EV training is for
happy.gif
XD

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Nerdii said:
How do you get the Hoenn starters?

and

Where is Silph Co.?
Beat Red. Go to Silph Co. Go by the counter and talk to Steven. The choices in order: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, cancel.

Silph Co is in the middle of Saffron City.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R2DJ said:
Nerdii said:

and

Where is Silph Co.?
Beat Red. Go to Silph Co. Go by the counter and talk to Steven. The choices in order: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, cancel.

It's much more complicated than beating Red. I would explain but I've already posted how-to in here.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
eighty4 said:
R2DJ said:
Nerdii said:

and

Where is Silph Co.?

It's much more complicated than beating Red. I would explain but I've already posted how-to in here.
Well that's based on my experience. No Steven in Silph Co./Professor Oak giving you starters until I beat Red...

Ahme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no gym leader rematch?
frown.gif

EDIT:

Question here

How come Prof. Oak won't give me the Green Orb? I've already caught Groudon, do I need to have a Kyogre too?

_Burai_

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
R2DJ said:
dbswnd97 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
dbswnd97 said:
Any good place to train my dragonair besides victoryroad? tryin to beat E4

Victory Road is probably the best place. It's got the highest levels (so far), is close to a Pokemon Center, and the plethora of Rock/Ground types makes easy 1HKO's with Surf.

ok but my dragonair is only lv 31 and keeps getting pwned
What Guild suggested is always a good training place for any Pokemon game. Other suggestions:

- Super Rod on places where Gyarados can be found - LV 40-50
- Mt. Silver (the whole place offers a variety of Pokemon) - Lv 20-40ish
- Cerulean Cave B1F - this is where I train but be careful of Wobbuffet. You don't want to be owned... - LV 40-50 IIRC

In your case, the best place I can think of is the route below Blackthorn City (last Johto City). I presume your Dragonair knows a Water attack so you can own some Gravelers there. Another one would be the SS Aqua...

Err well when i say didnt beat E4 I mean that i didnt go to kanto yet :/

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE said:
no gym leader rematch?

EDIT:

Question here

How come Prof. Oak won't give me the Green Orb? I've already caught Groudon, do I need to have a Kyogre too?

There is a gym leader rematch option, go to post 1 in this thread and scroll down to the bottom of post one, there will be a link created by me, and it will describe most ways to battle gym leaders. Also Yes, You must have both Groudon and Kyogre.

Nerdii

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
outgum said:
QUOTE said:
no gym leader rematch?

EDIT:

Question here

There is a gym leader rematch option, go to post 1 in this thread and scroll down to the bottom of post one, there will be a link created by me, and it will describe most ways to battle gym leaders. Also Yes, You must have both Groudon and Kyogre.

I have Kyogre and traded Groudon from my Pokémon: Diamond but Oak doesn't give me the Green Orb!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu