Gaming The Pokémon HG/SS Help Thread!!!

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about Lugia in the Whirl Islands (in HG)? There's a monk blocking the path down. Or Suicune? Or Zapdos and Moltres (I caught Arcticuno)? Or Kyogre and Groudon (mabye not...)? Or Latios (I caught Latias)?

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE said:
What about Lugia in the Whirl Islands (in HG)? There's a monk blocking the path down. Or Suicune? Or Zapdos and Moltres (I caught Arcticuno)? Or Kyogre and Groudon (mabye not...)? Or Latios (I caught Latias)?

QUOTEYou can't. You get one of the 3. Also, now you can get one Hoenn starter from Steven Stone. I don't know where he is though.

EDIT: Playing Heart Gold, how can I get Lugia? What criteria do I need to fufil?

I made a legendary guide in the NDS Help Section, Its there, have a look for it
happy.gif

EDIT: Its on page two In the NDS help Section, like 6th down or so

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
QUOTE said:

QUOTEYou can't. You get one of the 3. Also, now you can get one Hoenn starter from Steven Stone. I don't know where he is though.

EDIT: Playing Heart Gold, how can I get Lugia? What criteria do I need to fufil?

happy.gif

Very helpful, thanks. Except, can you catch both Latias and Latios?

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chickenmatt5 said:
outgum said:
QUOTE said:

happy.gif

Very helpful, tanks. Except, can you catch both Latias and Latios?
Nevermind, you can catch both.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[url=http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/]http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/[/url]

This is where outgum is getting most of his information. THis site has images and helpful posts to guide you along the way as well. Categories on the right.

Posts merged

rockstar99 said:
im in kanto but im stuck on the right half of th eregion ive beaten all gymson that side how do i reach the left hafl of th eregion
Go into the tower in Lavender Town and get the flute from the old man wearing a suit. Then go to Snorlax right of Vermillion and wake him up by dragging the little circle to the top center in your radio, in Pokegear. Then travel through the Diggletts Cave that Snorlax was blocking.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chickenmatt5 said:
You need to get the Silver Wing from the man standing by himself on the platform in Pewter City. for Lugia. Suicune reuires you to encounter it in Cianwood, then Mt Mortar below the second entrance, Vermillion after you get off the boat, then Route 14. And finally next to Bills House above Cerulean. Zapdos is outside the Power Plant, and Moltres is on the bottom on Mt. Silver, but you'll need to have a Pokemon that know Rock Slide t access it. Groudon is to the far right, after you travel through the cave next to Cianwood. Kyogre requires a trade, but that trade will get you the green orb if you talk to Mr. Pokemon. Then go get Rayquaza in the same place. Latios is not in your game unless you trade.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks Nerdii for the acknoledgement on the front page, i try my best
happy.gif

and in response to
QUOTE said:
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/

This is where outgum is getting most of his information. THis site has images and helpful posts to guide you along the way as well. Categories on the right.

I didnt actually know about serebii had info like this for all that long, you'll see earlier in this thread i was discussing my Gym leader re-battle thread with people, and i got pissed off that someone told me that they had it all ready, im not trying to attack you or anything, but i didnt do like 8 hours of work to be told i got it from somewhere else, I did get the TM and HM moves stuff off serebii once i found out about it

EDIT: Also, Nerdii, loving the new Ava XD

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
First one lolz, Second one is your old one is it not? And looks kinda pedofilish!
(Blabs somethinging about pokemon to not go off topic) Also i herd Mudkips are likable in this game? Should i trade one over?
happy.gif
I already had my third gen starter, so dont critisize
happy.gif

Nerdii

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Announcement: Please look on Serebii (here) before asking questions!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Burai_

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Guild McCommunist said:
dbswnd97 said:
Any good place to train my dragonair besides victoryroad? tryin to beat E4

Victory Road is probably the best place. It's got the highest levels (so far), is close to a Pokemon Center, and the plethora of Rock/Ground types makes easy 1HKO's with Surf.

ok but my dragonair is only lv 31 and keeps getting pwned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs