XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
Slyakin said:
Tanveer said:
lol No Pokemon so far
frown.gif
Chances are, they're gonna release Pokemon for the GBA VC after the Ambassador Program ends.

They'll get more money if people actually pay for it.
Of coure.
It would sell pretty well.
Hell yeah it would. I would definitely buy Pokemon Ruby again for 10 bucks.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Tanveer said:
Slyakin said:
Tanveer said:
lol No Pokemon so far
frown.gif
Chances are, they're gonna release Pokemon for the GBA VC after the Ambassador Program ends.

They'll get more money if people actually pay for it.
Of coure.
It would sell pretty well.
Hell yeah it would. I would definitely buy Pokemon Ruby again for 10 bucks.

I would just play the version of Pokemon Sapphire that I bought for about $13 seven or so years back.
tongue.gif

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
MOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMO
THERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHE
RMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMO
THERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHE
RMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMO
RMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHER

Did I get my point across yet?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
BrightNeko said:
watch nintendo pull something out of left field and we somehow get mother 3 and Mother 1 3D

And then pigs will make leaps and bounds through evolution, grow wings and ten foot claws as to become the terror of the skies.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
BrightNeko said:
watch nintendo pull something out of left field and we somehow get mother 3 and Mother 1 3D

And then pigs will make leaps and bounds through evolution, grow wings and ten foot claws as to become the terror of the skies.
I like the way you think.

I'm pretty sure that Nintendo will put Mother 3 into the GBA VC... in Japan.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
BrightNeko said:

I smell an addition to the Monster Hunter series.

shadowgauge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like that we're getting some compensation i just wish that nintendo would give us more 3d games than just old nes and gba games those are kool but i need games that utilize the systems display also since nintendo is being so kind by giving us games i would have loved for them to give me the 80 bucks in eshop money instead so that i can decide what games i would want. anyway like they say beggers cant be choosie.

keasy

Trophies
XP
Country
They're giving away gush I'd never purchase.

I don't deny some of the titles are fun and for many users it's great.

But I'd much prefer they dropped the oldies and just gave me Starfox 3D for free
rofl.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?