Homebrew The noob messes up again! Homebrew channel STUCK on Wii SD Menu. . .

JonTheOtaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. So me and my ultimate noob status decided it would be a good idea to move all hombrew apps and the Homebrew channel itself into the Wii SD Menu, to get a non modded like experience.(and to hide the Homebrew channel when it's convenient, I heard horror storys of people thinking Homebrew is piracy and DELETE!:ohnoes:)Buuuuuut the Homebrew channel would NOT run... :nayps3: So I tried to move it back! No dice, wouldn't move... I tried to add the letterbomb files without formatting my SD card, no dice. This is NOT looking good.... Please help, Thanks.
Jon

goodgamer78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, Homebrew (CAN) be piracy although most of the time isn't. And you would need to format the SD card unfortunately delete homebrew then reinstall it using Letterbomb, Flashhax or any other exploit with the hackmii installer on 4.3 .

Reactions: JonTheOtaku

JonTheOtaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok, thank you. I assume I can just back up all my apps and copy them back later? If that is the case that's easy. Well, thanks for helping me with my silly mistakes!

TheThief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes what is on your SD card can get copied back. I would get a 2gb empty card and use modmii to start fresh and not miss any steps. Then when done with the standard install, hackmii, installing cios, wads, prilloader etc, move your apps folders back

Reactions: JonTheOtaku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Atleast online