Misc The Nintendo Tvii channel is up and running .

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says Tvii is up and running , only I am having an issue . Fios isn't listed as a provider for me , I only have 4 choices of providers and one of then I cant see on the gamepad. I can only see a very small corner of the box so I have to use the stylus to click it and it offers the most channels . I wonder when they will fix this .

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kind of neat using here in Ohio. Tried the tag thing but it is weird. Lets you add comments to certain television shows, while also sharing them to your facebook and/or twitter account. The only thing odd there is when it does so it just says you made a comment and says what the comment is. If the person on facebook/twitter account reads it there isn't anything that lets them know what show you are currently talking about, just the comment.

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random NintendoTVii questions: So I can't use Netflix as a stream provider in NintendoTVii ? only hulu and amazon ?

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know of the netflix app on the system menu - cant miss that. But in Nintendo TVii, under "Stream Providers" it only list . hulu and amazon

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Netflix support in TVii isn't live yet. Not sure why, but they've already said it'll be there in the future so I'd not worry much about it. I can only assume there was a last minute issue, and rather than push TVii back further, they figured it was better to get it out there.

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS article sums it up all pretty nicely...

This is what the official Nintendo site says:

Code:
Find, watch, and engage with TV shows, movies, and sports.
Nintendo TVii makes watching TV more simple and fun by bringing together everything into one seamless, second screen experience on the GamePad. Enjoy a personalized program guide, remote control, and social second screen—all in one application.
[*]Use the personalized program guide to find TV shows, movies, and sports across your existing cable or satellite channels, as well as video services like Hulu Plus that you subscribe to. Then, start programs directly from the GamePad.
[*]Use the remote control to quickly access your favorite channels and control your TV.
[*]Engage with friends as live TV moments unfold by commenting and sharing on Miiverse, Facebook and Twitter.
[*]Discover more about what you're watching with information about programs, including cast, reviews, trailers, and more.
[*]Deepen your sports experience with live stats and scores on the GamePad.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been watching Bones, Whitney, and Kitchen nightmares while using the TVii. Kind of neat to see other peoples replies to the weird stuff on the tv.

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just plain like how miiverse seems o be incorporated into every aspect of every app and game that the wii u has to offer and it is cool seeing other people's remarks, and being able to disable them if you don't want them around.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see now on some shows they are expanding the use and asking yes/no questions or multiple choice questions that you can answer, something like the Xbox does on some of their streaming shows.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
definitely still room for this to grow but how cool is it open up Tivii and have all the tournament games a click away instead of having to search and figure out what network you never heard of the game is on and trying to figure out which channel it is.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it was a bit faster I might use it more. Netflix integration is live now and if your ISP supports it you can get Netflix Super HD on your Wii U also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o