The Nintendo Switch SDK has been leaked

in-switch-un-sdk-de-la-nintendo-switch-leake-1.jpg

Someone posted on /hbg/ a link to the Switch SDK. I don't know if it's the actual SDK or not because I have no use for it but I thought people would like to know or some shit.

EDIT: For the uninitiated, the leak has been confirmed real by SciresM and others. Go nuts.
EDIT 2: The SDK has appeared on many different warez sites.
EDIT 3: Stop asking me for links. I'm not gonna go dig out the link for you. Besides, someone on /hbg/ said the original link is down.

Last edited by Silent Hell,

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
You do know anyone can apply to be a volunteer dev and get the SDK right?
Uhm, no. They did it with the Wii U, realized they fucked up, and they have only been giving the SDK out to big name devs. I'm really surprised this was leaked. It's not easy to obtain.

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Uhm, no. They did it with the Wii U, realized they fucked up, and they have only been giving the SDK out to big name devs. I'm really surprised this was leaked. It's not easy to obtain.
Yeah..noo.. thats making no sense.
How do you think small developers could start developing games for the switch?

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
In the beginning, this is what they were doing. Only giving trusted devs who actually have a real company and can show them previous games they've made. Not people who just sign up for it w/ a fake company like before.

D

Deleted User

Yeah this is seriously how it works. You have to apply for NX SDK and have a valid game idea with code.

Last edited by ,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You do know anyone can apply to be a volunteer dev and get the SDK right?
Not quite, the official dev program doesn't offer Switch devkits yet, you have to apply to Nintendo directly and hope you get approved which can be a long process and you probably need something to show for it to get approved, it's not like the dev program where anyone is accepted regardless of experience, they are mostly looking for big devs at this stage but I do see some stuff on the eShop from small indies so as long as you have a good idea and experience they may approve you. They just don't want the eShop flooded with mediocre games and shovelware this early on when there isn't much for the console, it would make the Switch look bad.
how we can find the download link?
Google.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1