Bought a switch edev and have no clue what to do

Mammut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I recently bought a switch edev advertised as a normal switch and have now realised my mistake. I was in the debug screen but accedently booted into the normal homescreen and cant get back since the devmenu app needs to be redownloaded from the internet and it's stuck in an infinite loop: I click open, "the software data is not downloaded. It will be downloaded now", I click download, please wait box pops up and sends me back to "software data not downloaded". It can't read any game cartridges, I can't open the eshop since it asks me for some username and password everytime I try to link/create nintendo account and shows me a link that I cant post here since im a newbie. I have tried just entering random stuff into it and nothing happens. I don't really know what to do and want some help on how I can make it run games, if I can run CFW or maybe even sell it.

Edit: in the site above a popup appears, which also asks for a username and password. I could maybe bruteforce but I don't have the skills to do that. On the switch the password and username accepts lower/uppercase english letters, numbers and the following characters " !@#$%^&*() ~ ` = \ +{} | [] >< ;:" ' ,. ?/ ". I know this is a bit farfetched but If someone could write some code that would try to bruteforce all the possible combinations and show how to use it I maybe could make some progress.

Last edited by Mammut,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol