EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's new awhile EarthBound Hack called"EarthBound:The Future"...where everything gonna be devasted.Take a look http://forum.starmen.net/forum/Community/PKHack/26842/page/1/ It seems hack isn't able to be downloadable,yet.I think developer will add in-game action(heading to cannons this time EarthBound series)like MOTHER 1 goal defeat Giegue,EarthBound defeat Giygas,MOTHER 3 cross plans of King Porky as avenge of Claus and Hinawa Death(much darker in EarthBound 64).I find out EarthBound:The Future is canceled Superfamicom EarthBound Sequel and it's happening six years later after beating up Giygas so it's happened wide location called Eagleland(well Shigesato Itoi didn't explain all-in-one MOTHER 2 location as one place in game-one thing isn't misuderstanding it's name Small city of Onett called Eagleland).Well in this sequel/dlc/hack or extension seems like people misteriously disappear to brainwash their minds to make them Pocky Minch soldiers named Pigmasks where future(10 years later when Ness adventure began)were Buzz Buzz and Leder meant.

It seems hack isn't able to be downloadable,yet.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
EarthBound 2 your like EarthBound mad.

I really think you should give other games a chance.

you never know you might come down to earth.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EarthBound 2 your like EarthBound mad.

I really think you should give other games a chance.

you never know you might come down to earth.

On the other hand. I also like Earthbound and have played many many many other games. But Earthbound is the only one I beat once a year.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You should give Dragon Quest (8) a try. Earthbound's engine was based of the engine from Dragon Quest, so that may be interesting for you.

There are also some people working on Mother 4 (Earthbound 3)? It's a fan-made game currently in development, which will probably be released at the end of this year.

http://www.mother4game.com/#game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1