Gaming The Most Under-rated NDS games

D

Deleted User

Custom roboarena( did someone mention this) i love that game im on my 3rd go around its amazing

Bree500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is the best baseball game i have played on the nintendo ds. The game deserves a lot of recognition because its a remake of the game classic, RBI baseball. (The first NES version).

The game is called, Pro Yakyuu Famista it has 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 version.

Guarantee you, it will be the best baseball game you have played on the nintendo ds. Game play on each version is a little different. One version, the opposing pitchers give up a lot of home runs, and other versions, its tough to get a home run. But you have to play all versions to see which one you like best.

The game is in japanese, but its easy to navigate because the menu option is very short. So you will have it figured out very fast.

D

Deleted User

How could you guys miss The World Ends with You?! It's the best DS game ever! And it's kind of over-looked in real life (not in the internet... XD)

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How could you guys miss The World Ends with You?! It's the best DS game ever! And it's kind of over-looked in real life (not in the internet... XD)
TWEWY is not underrated. .__.
And IRL, it's only overlooked because it appears to have only had a limited release.
Overlooked doesn't really mean under-rated. There is a difference between under-rated and overlooked.
A good number of the games on this list all got a lot of praise and high ratings from reviews, but no one ever talks about them. If anything this list is more of an "overlooked" thread than "under-rated" thread.

Reactions: 1 person

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rune Factory 3 is fantastic. Just fantastic. It fixes everything that 1 and 2 do wrong, improves them, and then adds more to the game; and when I say they improved everything, I mean they improved everything (though the story is thinner and the family system is lacking). It's definitely one of the best DS games on the system and is heavily underrated.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 3 people

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWEWY is not underrated. .__.
And IRL, it's only overlooked because it appears to have only had a limited release.
Overlooked doesn't really mean under-rated. There is a difference between under-rated and overlooked.
A good number of the games on this list all got a lot of praise and high ratings from reviews, but no one ever talks about them. If anything this list is more of an "overlooked" thread than "under-rated" thread.

Exactly. The other day someone said Rival Schools was one of the most under-rated games, and I was like, "Uhhh, anybody that has played it absolutely loves it." Although I suppose we could make a separate thread for games that get the most misguided hate.

edit - Though I get KidGameDesigner's point, of all the DS owners I know, only a small percentage of people I know have played TWEWY. They all agree that it's the best game ever, but beyond them the game is relatively unknown. "ZUH WHA, YOU MEAN THAT WEABBOOO GAME THATA'S JUST LIKE FF?! SO GAYYY1!!!!"

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i never really understood the narrow nitch of underrated. It seems like a gray area thats up to the player to decide. That said this thread shines light into some the games that otherwise wouldnt get played.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd like to add Monster Racers to the list. Pretty fun game with core mechanics based off of Pokemon. Also, Monster Tale (different game) is a pretty good Metroidvania that isn't well known AFAIK.

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Personally, I would recommend Radiant Historia: It's on the top of my list.
The gameplay is original, although not very demanding, and makes the game extremely interesting to play,
and the story is one of the best I've seen on the DS so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.