The Meme Box

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't bother replying to Clancy. He thinks he is a hacker, DoD Agent etc. Whatever acid he took to fry his brain no body knows. He used to be a respected member here until the acid hit wrong.

But his sister got a great smile. So he got that for him, which is nice!

EDIT: read what I said next time Aadz.
Hold up! He did find my secret base in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Which I am currently sleeping comfortable in knowing it doesn’t matter because he ain’t coming out here
B393C338-3B83-41B4-AB3A-B24990D5D209.jpeg

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by CoolMe,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Either way he doesn't look like he's having a good time.
Also, why is that SSB Ultimate art poster skewed from the frame?
================
How Mario should have looked like in the Super Mario Bros movie.. View attachment 331214
I don't know about the guy, but... I think you made an observation in that particular image.
Maybe it's aimed at SMASH fans and not General fighting game fans?
I mean, SMASH is pretty technical, to a point where you need to physically modify your controller to even attempt to learn to play competitively, which is why it must have that SMASH pic framed as a hint?
Maybe overthinking, maybe my sleep deprivation talking.

Also, sleep deprivation talking... been thinking about the weird choices Nintendo did with the movie (not just the off-looking 3D model, but also Charles Martinet as Cameo appearance) which is an awful choice UNLESS this Mario in the movie isn't Mario in the first place.
In the trailer you can hear the Warp Pipe fanfare before Mario gets thrown to the Mushroom Kingdom and asking "What is this place"...
WHAT IF, the movie is about a real plumber that gets sucked into the Mushroom Kingdom to save the real Mario?... which is why they need Charles Martinet as a voice actor...

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe and impeeza

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, SMASH is pretty technical, to a point where you need to physically modify your controller to even attempt to learn to play competitively,.
:O
maybe the movie is of a younger Mario.
Are you saying that he looks younger in that teaser than he does in the main-line games?
And why did they keep the mustache? And he should've had big eyes (like he does in the games)..

Reactions: impeeza

Chris_Dai_Gyakuten_Saiban

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't bother replying to Clancy. He thinks he is a hacker, DoD Agent etc. Whatever acid he took to fry his brain no body knows. He used to be a respected member here until the acid hit wrong.

But his sister got a great smile. So he got that for him, which is nice!

EDIT: read what I said next time Aadz.
Does this so happen to be the same guy who kept making alt accounts and harassing people? Because if "Clancy" is the same guy who kept making those alt accounts and flooding the chat with his spam, he should be i.p blocked or learn how to chill.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure he will get there eventually this is just how it goes he looks slight different but gets more Mario as the movie progresses. Or there's a chance they want him to be close but not 100% Mario so if it flops they can be like, oh no he's Mario but not Mario Mario.
:O

Are you saying that he looks younger in that teaser than he does in the main-line games?
And why did they keep the mustache? And he should've had big eyes (like he does in the games)..

Reactions: CoolMe

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Either way he doesn't look like he's having a good time.
Also, why is that SSB Ultimate art poster skewed from the frame?
================
How Mario should have looked like in the Super Mario Bros movie.. View attachment 331214
the after one has no neck lol

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4