svm8n9q344d91.png

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
this idiot will cause the death of several children, the thing he is doing are beyond dangerous but our society accept that has "hilarious".
Yeah no. I understand legitimate concern and some things are too dangerous to show to impressionable idiots (the tide pod challenge springs to mind) but at some point we have to draw a line and say that maybe parents should tell their children they shouldn't stick plastic bags over their head, before they give them unsupervised internet access. Otherwise we may as well ban cooking shows because someone might burn their house down.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yeah no. I understand legitimate concern and some things are too dangerous to show to impressionable idiots (the tide pod challenge springs to mind) but at some point we have to draw a line and say that maybe parents should tell their children they shouldn't stick plastic bags over their head, before they give them unsupervised internet access. Otherwise we may as well ban cooking shows because someone might burn their house down.
You are completely right, and it's my point, idiotic people give to birth more idiotic children.

Here at my country, should to ban "glitter" from schools because the child eat them!! by the universe sake! what type of parents allow to child to eat glitter. And don't make talk about the jello on small personal cups, 2 mother give that to toddlers shocking them to death! in the head of what unconscious people fit to give a blob to a toddler!

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
we the teacher here try to tell parents: we teach here on school, the child must come educated from home, but get censored ;(
As parent myself I blame the good teachers for getting us lazy. I mean, my oldest son started school on beginning of this year, and he got SO MUCH BETTER in just 6 months or so. So that's that good teachers, you do awesome things for our, we get lazy.

About the dumb acts, well, my kids do mimic real dumb stuff when they see it, that's why they don't use YouTube or social networks. They do watch TV. TV is way easier to supervise than internet, and yet they learned some nasty things that we oversaw.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe I've ever once in my life gone out of my way to choose the easiest difficulty in a game. I've probably played a game on it's easiest difficulty if it defaults to that and I breezed past the setup so I missed changing the difficulty option. But I prefer to start any new game in it's 'Normal' difficulty, as I believe that is indeed the experience the developers focused on the most while making the game, its the experience they most focused on and was most tailor made. Having said that, if a game has a truly satisfying and rewarding hard difficulty, I'll be interested in playing that as well; BOTW's Master Mode was the perfect excuse to give the game a second playthrough.

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe I've ever once in my life gone out of my way to choose the easiest difficulty in a game. I've probably played a game on it's easiest difficulty if it defaults to that and I breezed past the setup so I missed changing the difficulty option. But I prefer to start any new game in it's 'Normal' difficulty, as I believe that is indeed the experience the developers focused on the most while making the game, its the experience they most focused on and was most tailor made. Having said that, if a game has a truly satisfying and rewarding hard difficulty, I'll be interested in playing that as well; BOTW's Master Mode was the perfect excuse to give the game a second playthrough.
Agreed! Though sometimes some boss battles can be pretty annoying even when the difficulty is set to normal, changing it to easy might help, but not always. And yes, it's indeed the most balanced experience. Sometimes the hard or very hard difficulty settings is just the normal difficulty with less weapons/ammo/resources etc. and the enemies take like +5 extra shots to die.. But i agree when the high difficulty is well balanced, it should feel like a worthy challenge!

Reactions: AncientBoi

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It actually depends. Most of the time I enjoy normal mode in most games but I will always pick the easiest setting when I am streaming. I don’t stream to show off skills or even the game, the game is always just a background and thus I don’t care to make it too challenging

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe