The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Xirix said:
Does this Quad-Boot firmware allow Pokemon White and Black to work properly without a patch, and use cheats? The original M3 Firmware hasn't been upgraded since January, even though when I asked they said they were working on one.. I'm getting bored of waiting.
I would suggest buying a better card like an Acekard 2i or Supercard DSTwo.
But pokemon should work through both YSM3 and M3Wood

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
molh394 said:
Just a clarification: Pokemon black works on Wood v1.25?
I thought the AP fixes for that only came after v1.26.
That fixed the European versions. I heard reports that the US versions work on 1.25, but I never tested it myself.
Could someone test it once I am done updating The Quad-Boot?
Retro updated, so I am updating now
Edit: Finished updating

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The Quad-Boot has now been updated. So now it includes the latest YSMenu files, but still no word from the M3 Team on any real updates other than the core updates (which they haven't done yet before you ask)

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Arcasca said:
Many thanks for the new update!!
No problem
happy.gif
Also because my good friend Retro updated, I updated again today!
yay.gif

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Bad news every one!
I won't be able to update for awhile due to the fact that Mike's laptop shit the bed and I have no idea how to update using my Android phone. So you'll all will have to wait till we get a new laptop.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It was brought to my attention that updating with my phone messes up the files. So ron975 was kind enough to upload a working copy of the latest Quad-boot for me, which I uploaded to my files add well. So just want to say thanks to him as well post his mirror so people know not to report it.
ron975's mirror

garet12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, I've encountered a problem which I wasn't able to solve yet. As far as i understand the best firmware in this package for combatibility is the ysm3. So I tried to start different games but in the process of starting the firmware freezes. I have a M3 Real and I formatted my card but it didn't change anything. Hopefully someone can help me =)

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
garet12 said:
Hey guys, I've encountered a problem which I wasn't able to solve yet. As far as i understand the best firmware in this package for combatibility is the ysm3. So I tried to start different games but in the process of starting the firmware freezes. I have a M3 Real and I formatted my card but it didn't change anything. Hopefully someone can help me =)
What program did you use to format your card?
Also check out the root of your card, make sure there is a file called "TTMENU.SYS" and it's 4MN. If it's not in there, start up a game and wait a few minutes, it should lock up, but then it will work. If it is in the card, delete it and follow those same steps again. After the game loads the first time and the file is made after that, you should have no problem. Also YSM3 does load very slowly.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A Gay Little Catboy said:
It was brought to my attention that updating with my phone messes up the files. So ron975 was kind enough to upload a working copy of the latest Quad-boot for me, which I uploaded to my files add well. So just want to say thanks to him as well post his mirror so people know not to report it.
ron975's mirror
Hi mate,
Just thought I should let you know, I noticed that the following 3 files were not also updated in the link above : m3patch/r4patch/ttpatch.dat

Without updating them to the newest release as well (which you can get from my v6.68 Update), it will cause ALL games to freeze on loading due to extinfo being over 900 entries, hence why the above 3 files have been patched again to fix the freezing issue.

Regards,
Retro

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
retrogamefan said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
ron975's mirror
Hi mate,
Just thought I should let you know, I noticed that the following 3 files were not also updated in the link above : m3patch/r4patch/ttpatch.dat

Without updating them to the newest release as well, it will cause ALL games to freeze on loading due to extinfo being over 900 entries, hence why the above 3 files have been patched again to fix the freezing issue.

Regards,
Retro
I will ask him to update those files, unless.anyone us willing to make a mirror with the updated files for me.
I can still upload just fine, but for reason I can't compress properly on my phone.

garet12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I formatted my card with the program you recommended in your previous posts. I tried your approach but it didn't work for me, still freezes but I guess the problem lies in the files retrogamefan referred to.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
garet12 said:
Well with the new files it works for me without a problem, thx to A Gay Little Catboy and retrogamefan
smile.gif
Hey, don't forget about ron975

Also thanks retro, I will update my files now.
happy.gif

I would really like to thank all those helping me and would really like to make request for future help till I get a new computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.