Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

In your experience, do you think Skyward Sword is harder than other 3D Zeldas?

• Yes, it's too hard for me!

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Yeah, but I can handle it!

Votes: 117 55.2%
  • Not really, I think it's about the same.

Votes: 67 31.6%
  • I think it's a little too easy...

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • This is for babies! It's way too easy!

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters

rock7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
sleep until morning, head back to that place again and speak with Cawlin

well I'm writing a little sidequest walkthrough at the moment. can someone tell me how much Gratitude Crystals can be found with the dowsing fungtion? thanks, because I thin it were 15, could it be?

heat6jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been stuck in the lanaryu desert for several hours. I hate using guides but this is just pointless. I'm at the part where you have to find the three power generators. I've found the first two. The second I'm inside a building with sand and blocks. You can shift time and make the sand sink. I can use Beetle to carry the electricity balls over the void and land them where they need to go, but I can't get a weight on the scale since I'm not over there.

There is a rock over there but the bombs won't reach it. There are barrels but the beetle can't pick them up. Also there is no way to climb up high enough to walk over there.

Can't enjoy the game at all so I might as well cheat and find out how.

sigh.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
I've been stuck in the lanaryu desert for several hours. I hate using guides but this is just pointless. I'm at the part where you have to find the three power generators. I've found the first two. The second I'm inside a building with sand and blocks. You can shift time and make the sand sink. I can use Beetle to carry the electricity balls over the void and land them where they need to go, but I can't get a weight on the scale since I'm not over there.

There is a rock over there but the bombs won't reach it. There are barrels but the beetle can't pick them up. Also there is no way to climb up high enough to walk over there.

sigh.
You can fill the hole with sand deactivating the Time rock. Kill one of those crabs and uses its shell to get to the other side.

freakzilla5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

sigh.

Memory's a little foggy but i'll help as best as i can. forget the electricity balls and hit the switch, get over to the other side and i think there is a lever. You are then able to get the electricity balls across.

Morku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone an idea how to reach the bird-nest? Indifferent I hold my wiimote, it's to far away to fly from this point.
SOUP013.jpg

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
run off the cliff (hold A) then you are able to dive, move your wiiremote forwards vertically and you should land on it, it is a little bit tricky, but it does work

Genyus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's easier than you think it is, just don't try too hard and you'll make it with no trouble. Don't force the Wiimote too far down.

Anyone knows if your fairies still work when you carry the Cursed Medal? I'm pretty sure they do but I just want to be sure.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where can I get Blue bird feathers and monster claws? I assume blue birds must be captured with bug net, but how do I capture birds, they just fly away so fast. Where is the best place to get them?

Cilph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Where can I get Blue bird feathers and monster claws? I assume blue birds must be captured with bug net, but how do I capture birds, they just fly away so fast. Where is the best place to get them?

Blue Bird Feathers: You have to capture blue birds, good luck with that. Hover the net slightly above them and then whack it downwards.
Monster Claws: Keese.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Blue Bird Feathers: You have to capture blue birds, good luck with that. Hover the net slightly above them and then whack it downwards.
Monster Claws: Keese.

What is a good spot to find those damn blue bird? I use to see some, but now that I am looking for them, they are nowhere to be found.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Last question of the day: In Skipper's Retreat, I need to Clawshot to this one target to advance, but one of these Deku Plant things is sitting right over it and knocks me down every time I try. How do I get rid of it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol