Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

In your experience, do you think Skyward Sword is harder than other 3D Zeldas?

• Yes, it's too hard for me!

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Yeah, but I can handle it!

Votes: 117 55.2%
  • Not really, I think it's about the same.

Votes: 67 31.6%
  • I think it's a little too easy...

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • This is for babies! It's way too easy!

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I save the first dragon jerk and he tells me about the song of heroes and how I got to go hit up the three dragons. Where should I go after that I went to Faron Woods to see the water dragon that I know of but it's all blocked off. SHould I goto to skylof and talk to the grandmaster?

Suicide

'Nuff said...
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the Sandship, there is a chest that is isolated in a room of its own but there is no way to get in there. Obviously there has to be a way, so I'm asking where can you enter that room? Thank you for your time.

ringwurm1984

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On the Sandship, there is a chest that is isolated in a room of its own but there is no way to get in there. Obviously there has to be a way, so I'm asking where can you enter that room? Thank you for your time.

are you talking about the line of chests? i believe there are five? across from the boss door?

if so...
when you pass through the engine room of the ship on the right side with the slower moving pistons you will get to a corner where you have to use your whip. use your nunchuck analog to change the direction of your swig to the right there is a L-shaped hole with a ladder in it climb up and BAM! there was 3 horns and two silver rupees. i did it after i beat the boss and re-boarded the ship don't know if that matters

cookiecookiesund

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to everyone contributing to the thread!

Ancient Cistern Question

So I went down to the basement room with all the zombies and there's a stone tablet that says to hit a gem deep in the eye to stop the waterfall. I assumed it was talking about the eye of the statue but its head is missing now

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a point in catching bugs? will i need them to upgrade items or anything like that or can i just sell it to that bug fanatic at night in his room for big money?

ryanownsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I must have missed something, i'm looking for the propeller, i remembered seeing it in the mountain, so i went there, but can't pick it up.
On skyloft, they are talking about the guy with his robot, i went to talk to him at his house but nothing hapenned. Did i forget something ?
What you do at this point is head to the bazaar; specifically the scrap shop (place where you upgrade equipment). When you talk to Gondo or whatever his name is the conversation will be slightly different and he mentions an ancient flower (at least one of which you should've picked up in Lanayru, if not head back and find one). Give it to him and you should be able to figure out the rest.

I am having trouble at this point. Gondo never talks to me about that, but his mother in the house tells me he stays up all night trying to fix it. Any suggestions? What did I miss?

MDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Someone knows how to get Evil Crystals? The only ones I found are from treasure chests; the fortune teller says that Evil Crystals often come from monsters that cast spells... :blink:

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone knows how to get Evil Crystals? The only ones I found are from treasure chests; the fortune teller says that Evil Crystals often come from monsters that cast spells... :blink:
I don't know how far in the game you are so I'll try to avoid spoiling, but in one of the later dungeons there are quite a few enemies that use dark magic that drop evil crystals

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm a bit stuck on the 4th dungeon. (Ancient Cistern)
I'm stuck near the boss key, in the room with the stone that says "A gemstone shines deep within the eye. Strike it to shut the mouth and dam the flow."
I did that, but I don't see how it helps me. I can't seem to find a way to get near enough to the big rock to blow it up either so I can get to the spinning things with vines on them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yucky times. :sad: