• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Israel and Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
And that is another figment of your immagination - did someone tell you that and you believed it?
Ignoring what's happening doesn't mean it isn't. I'm more researched on this than the average person because social injustice is something I actually care to speak up against, even when it's not me affected by it.

I could send you a dozen articles from a dozen scholars, but it seems like a waste of time and effort if you're just going to shift the goalpost or stick your fingers in your ears and "lalala~" them away.

EthanB

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see you still can't stay on topic, that's a shame but not unexpected. Anyhow as you're an idiot I have decided to add you to my ignore list now with the other lefty mongs that qualified for a place on it. I shall no longer read anymore of your drivel. Alas you can fantasise about me all day long now and I shall forget you ever existsed.
Ignore me all you want lol. Also "mong" is a racist term so racist confirmed.

Reactions: Coolsonickirby

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Ignoring what's happening doesn't mean it isn't. I'm more researched on this than the average person because social injustice is something I actually care to speak up against, even when it's not me affected by it.

I could send you a dozen articles from a dozen scholars, but it seems like a waste of time and effort if you're just going to shift the goalpost or stick your fingers in your ears and "lalala~" them away.
Do you think those innocent people that were butchered in their beds and those young people that were at a music festival and gunned down suffered social injustice? What about the ones that were kidnapped? Did they suffer social injustice.
What about the ones that did it - how would you hold them to account and how would you get those kidnapped people back?
What about the people living in their houses in Israel that had thousands upon thousands of rockets fired towards them, do you think they suffered social injustice and how would you have stopped the rockets?

The facts are these Israeli's have been suffering for thousands of years at the hands of someone or other and finally they have had enough. You have a whole bunch of people in the east and the west that want to eradicate them from the face of the earth and then you have people like you complaining about social injustice. If these people had just been left alone in peace and to get on with their live's we wouldn't be at the point we are at today, however Hamas just couldn't help themselves - they needed to fire thousands of rockets into Israel, murder over 1200 people and take over 200+ hostages - because they are the victims - don't make me laugh.

The facts are that people have been sending money and aid to Palestine for decades, yet they (Hamas) decided to use that money to buy weapons and instead making the infrastructure better for water and electricity they used the pipes they had to make rockets and line their tunnels with electricity. The victims are the Palestinian people, but it isn't Israel that are their real enemy, it's the terrorists that they voted for that are the real enemies of those people.

Last edited by mrdude,

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you think those innocent people that were butchered in their beds and those young people that were at a music festival and gunned down suffered social injustice? What about the ones that were kidnapped? Did they suffer social injustice.
What about the ones that did it - how would you hold them to account and how would you get those kidnapped people back?
What about the people living in their houses in Israel that had thousands upon thousands of rockets fired towards them, do you think they suffered social injustice and how would you have stopped the rockets?

The facts are these Israeli's have been suffering for thousands of years at the hands of someone or other and finally they have had enough. You have a whole bunch of people in the east and the west that want to eradicate them from the face of the earth and then you have people like you complaining about social injustice. If these people had just been left alone in peace and to get on with their live's we wouldn't be at the point we are at today, however Hamas just couldn't help themselves - they needed to fire thousands of rockets into Israel, murder over 1200 people and take over 200+ hostages - because they are the victims - don't make me laugh.

The facts are that people have been sending money and aid to Palestine for decades, yet they (Hamas) decided to use that money to buy weapons and instead making the infrastructure better for water and electricyt they used the pipes they had to make rockets and line their tunnels with electricity. The victims are the Palestinian people, but it isn't Israel that are their real enemy, it's the terrorists that they voted for that are the real enemies of those people.
Yes, dude. We both don't like terrorism. That's a good start.
Now that doesn't mean we can ignore innocent victims or claim they're at fault for the way they're treated, and this is the claim I watched you make numerous times now.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see you still can't stay on topic, that's a shame but not unexpected. Anyhow as you're an idiot I have decided to add you to my ignore list now with the other lefty mongs that qualified for a place on it. I shall no longer read anymore of your drivel. Alas you can fantasise about me all day long now and I shall forget you ever existsed.
Ah right I think the snowflake did the same thing with me. What a pussy ass bitch

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Yes, dude. We both don't like terrorism. That's a good start.
Now that doesn't mean we can ignore innocent victims or claim they're at fault for the way they're treated, and this is the claim I watched you make numerous times now.
So how are you going to deal with Hamas then, I see you failed to acknowledge that?

The thing is you are not and either is anyone else in the world so Israel are doing the job themselves and I fully support them and don't give a shit about what happens to the palestinians, they made their bed a long time ago and it's time for them to lie in it.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The victims are the Palestinian people, but it isn't Israel that are their real enemy, it's the terrorists that they voted for that are the real enemies of those people.
I hate to feed the troll any more than you already have been, but do you REALLY believe that the elections there were done properly? People didn't have guns to their head telling them who to vote for?

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
So how are you going to deal with Hamas then, I see you failed to acknowledge that?

The thing is you are not and either is anyone else in the world so Israel are doing the job themselves and I fully support them and don't give a shit about what happens to the palestinians, they made their bed a long time ago and it's time for them to lie in it.
Certainly not in a way that endangers people needlessly :rofl2:
I'm not a fan of barbarism either if that's not obvious. There are ways to approach things that don't involve ammunition and explosives. And I'm not saying that diplomacy is easy, but it surely isn't impossible to do things in a way that doesn't kill more innocent civilians than actual threats.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I hate to feed the troll any more than you already have been, but do you REALLY believe that the elections there were done properly? People didn't have guns to their head telling them who to vote for?
That's the thing with Dictators, once they get into power you can't get rid of them unless you either have a civil war and overthrow them or your country gets dragged into a full scale war and you get defeated. Well one things for sure, Hamas are pretty much done at this point and each and every one of them is going to be tracked down and killed - no matter how long it takes.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
He'll acknowledge that it's a terrorist cell, but not that people may have been pressured or coerced into giving them power. It's... certainly a take...
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, like I said, waste of time arguing about this. Goalpost moving and inability to acknowledge who the real victims on both sides are. Not cool. Later.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Certainly not in a way that endangers people needlessly :rofl2:
I'm not a fan of barbarism either if that's not obvious. There are ways to approach things that don't involve ammunition and explosives. And I'm not saying that diplomacy is easy, but it surely isn't impossible to do things in a way that doesn't kill more innocent civilians than actual threats.
So in other words nothing, talk to them and say "don't do that again". In the real world this is not how you get rid of dictators and they sure as shit aren't going to sit in a circle with you and sign kumbaya - dictators only respond to force, this is just the way it is and always has been.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That's the thing with Dictators, once they get into power you can't get rid of them unless you either have a civil war and overthrow them or your country gets dragged into a full scale war and you get defeated. Well one things for sure, Hamas are pretty much done at this point and each and every one of them is going to be tracked down and killed - no matter how long it takes.
And then all the civilians who had innocent relatives die as collateral damage become radicalized, and the cycle continues. Wash, rinse, repeat.

And by saying they're dictators and not answering the question to if the election was fair for them, does that not make the innocent Palestinians even more pitiable?

Reactions: tabzer and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

lordofcombo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania

Finally,showing your true colors.You just don't care about palestinians .No more cowardice.How does it feel now? Much better?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The facts are these Israeli's have been suffering for thousands of years at the hands of someone or other and finally they have had enough.
This is like when white men say they feel discriminated again, I'm sure they are in a way.

I blame the people who have been profiting the most, which in recent times is Israel. Their suffering for thousands of years has turned the government into the monsters that caused their suffering.

Speaking of dictators, Netanyahu is now saying the quiet part out loud, that the IDF will control all of Gaza after the war. He talks as if the whole thing has been transactional for him, and the dead Israelis he failed to protect were just the cost of doing business.
Israel have been taking advantage of the war for a long time. If they had wanted peace then there would have been peace.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Finally,showing your true colors.You just don't care about palestinians .No more cowardice.How does it feel now? Much better?
What do you mean "finally", I've been saying that since I first posted on the thread. I don't think I could have been any clearer. Let me be crystal clear for you - I want every single Hamas member to be dead. If these palastinians hide them, help them or don't hand them other - they deserve everything that's coming to them. Is that clear enough for you?

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point, it's clear he's either racist, or a troll hiding behind a screen and keyboard. You know because there's legit no logic or reasoning behind his speech, and when you challenge him, he has nothing to say.

2 arguments that blind zionists always go back to no matter how much you refute them, and he always goes back to the same points:

- Well they are using them human shields and hiding.

(Yeah okay, so bomb them anyway?) It's clearly what Israel wants. They only killed maybe 15 MAX Hamas members out of 4000+ civilians. That's an AMAZING accuracy rate. Wow! Definitely deserve that Call of Duty KDA

- What happened on Oct 7 is terrible. Do you condemn Hamas?

Well at this point we are Nov 10 and worse has happened to Palestinians. There's is a genocide happening. What happened on Oct 7th is nothing but a fraction of the damage we are seeing done on the other side today. I don't care how you put it. As a human, what we are seeing is unacceptable and should be denounced. If you keep responding like the troll you are behind your screen with arrogance and bigotry, then you are an idiot, and should be ignored because you definitely deserve no voice..

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And all 2 million people suffering in Gaza are members of these groups? or...?

The US, USSR, Britain, Canada, et al. should've found a way to kill only Nazis and not a single innocent German, I guess.

War is hell. There is no "good" side, but there usually is a side that starts it.

Reactions: mrdude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Nvm i didnt "hear", it's a truth +1