The Humble WB Games Bundle

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is awesome. I already have Arkham City and Arkham Asylum, thought I dont think I have the GOTY edition for Arkham City, but I do have the single player DLC.

Also, F.E.A.R :D just wish Fear 1 was in there.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily i got fear 1 and the expansions in some previous sale, and i didnt have any of the other games either. Can't compete with Bruce Wayne up there, but they got my ten bucks. :P

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
On the off chance that somebody is feeling generous and already has Arkham City on their account, I'll be beating whatever the average is when I get paid on the 15th, but if I can go the route that doesn't get me Scribblenauts (since I really don't care about it), that'd be cool. Otherwise, like I said, I'll just beat the average on the 15th anyway and end up with a copy of Scribblenauts that I'll never play.

Edit: Scratch that. I just remembered that they pretty much always add more "beat-the-average" games, so I'll just beat the average on the 15th and call it good.

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Anyone feeling like trading for Batman AA? Anything will do really. It's just that I already own that game and I wouldn't want to get zip for it but I don't want to be a douche and sell it either.

Mythrix

Trophies
XP
Country
I already have both Batman games on Xbox, but now I can play it on my PC with nVidia 3D Vision! If I ever get time to replay games I've already played. Glad to get the other games in any case, don't have any of them, and I've been wanting to try out FEAR (too bad 1 isn't included, but I guess 1 was not published by WB).

Anyone feeling like trading for Batman AA? Anything will do really. It's just that I already own that game and I wouldn't want to get zip for it but I don't want to be a douche and sell it either.

I'm not sure if you can trade Humble Bundle games anymore, because the new system adds your games directly to your Steam account from the Humble Bundle page. I'm pretty sure the rules stated that you were never actually allowed to trade any of your HB games when you're not buying the bundle as a gift... This never bothered me since oftentimes you can (choose to) pay even less than you would've needed to pay for even one of the games, so you're not exactly "losing" any money.
Oh never mind, I see now that you can gift individual games yeah. :P

I for one love the new system because it saves me the trouble of copying one and one code and clicking through the activation dialog for each of them!

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm for once a bundle where almost every game in it is pretty decent. I would say every game is good but I know absolutely nothing about that Lord of the Rings game.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought. I like the upgrade steam and bundle now have. A few clicks with log into steam and games are instantly activated on steam. No longer need to copy and paste codes into activation option.

Reactions: Satangel

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Didnt bother with this one since I own the Batmans and Fear games... Though I did grab this one: http://groupees.com/bmx Electronic Super Joy is quite awesome and I am having fun with Last Knight too (game is greenlit as soon as it gets on the steam store keys will be given to bundle owners)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1