The Humble Origin Bundle

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd be over this, but I have Battlefield through PS+ and I don't like the game, at all. And I already have Mirrors Edge on Steam.

Dead space would be nice, but I don't have that strong of a computer to really enjoy any of these games.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What the hell is this? Steam AND origin giveaways? :blink:

Yeah...I just grabbed it for mirror's edge. But c'mon...battlefield 3 for as low as five bucks?

I also now have three original versions of burnout paradise (PC, xbox360 and now on steam). Not bad for a racer I just picked twice from a gaming bin.
Heh, I love Burnout Paradise. I own the PS3 version (because PS+) but I'll be downloading the PC one anyway.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be over this, but I have Battlefield through PS+ and I don't like the game, at all. And I already have Mirrors Edge on Steam.

Dead space would be nice, but I don't have that strong of a computer to really enjoy any of these games.

I have a terrible laptop and I can run Dead Space at low settings (which still look pretty decent, I was surprised)
Only a dollar :wink:

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Bought the bundle just now. Waiting for my keys. Apparently there is an issue on their end with the key givers. :sad:

Yeah there's a DLC which is missing from the Sims 3 too, there's a message on the account page: The Sims 3 Date Night DLC will appear here, after some technical difficulties are sorted out!

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Great bundle, but I'm debating whether to BTA. I want to play Sims 3, but I'd rather have it on Steam.. It's against my better judgment to pass on it though, but.. eh..

Also, shameless h/t to Battlelogium. It makes Battlefield 3 and Battlelog work really (emphasis on really) with Steam. You'll barely even notice Origin running in the background!

EDIT: Got BTA for it. Sims 3 on Steam's historical low is still $7.50, and that doesn't include DLC. It's too much of a good deal :(

Hoping ME3 comes out later on.

Reactions: Satangel

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice going with the charities there, EA is worse than the mafia:

Origin and EA are donating their share of the proceeds from this bundle to the following charities!

A good deal for anyone missing the games. Usually they go for more than what is asked (bad thing I have all except Burnout and Sims 3 (though my gf has the Sims so...)). Will probably buy it anyways for the BTA price..

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Gave up, decided to install Origin.

lol.png

Ell oh ell.

Reactions: nukeboy95

nicklesminer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should still be able to redeem codes (I've received the message as well -- but code redemption is working just fine). It looks like they never changed it once they actually got it working again.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I told myself I'd never re-install Origin...but meh. For so cheap, hard to pass up.
and I don't even have to give a cent to EA. Feels good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk