Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are all of the clues going to lead to a post by Hadrian, then?
Did clue 1?

Edit:
I should point out that any clue giving will lead to disqualification and if the staff see fit even something more serious.

Reactions: 1 person

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted_171835

Heh, I remember something like this one Tempmas. Should be fun.

edit: Either I'm doing something wrong or the answer to the clue (for the first one) doesn't have anything there to show that you've found out. With the last hunt, there was always a post or some text to show that you found the right answer.

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
The prize is a DSi XL with a R4i Gold. Sure it's not the latest in Nintendo's line but it's one fine handheld that is excellent for homebrew and emulation and unlike the 3DS it's region free :yaynds: and unlike the PSP it has a massive library of games and a wealth of great homebrew that is still being made today.​

DSiXL isn't region free :D but this is still great award.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The prize is a DSi XL with a R4i Gold. Sure it's not the latest in Nintendo's line but it's one fine handheld that is excellent for homebrew and emulation and unlike the 3DS it's region free :yaynds: and unlike the PSP it has a massive library of games and a wealth of great homebrew that is still being made today.​
DSiXL isn't region free :D but this is still great award.

The DSi games aren't, but the DS games are.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

edit: Either I'm doing something wrong or the answer to the clue (for the first one) doesn't have anything there to show that you've found out. With the last hunt, there was always a post or some text to show that you found the right answer.

Scavenger hunts are a bit different. A bunch of people follow a list of clues given out by a person in order to find the right object, or word. Once they've all been collected people bring them all in to see who got all the right ones. In Tempmas each clue led you to another, while this one has clues given. So if there was a declaration given once you find the right thing everyone would get the right answers. It also keeps people guessing.

That DSi XL is mine.

Reactions: 1 person

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Scavenger hunts are a bit different. A bunch of people follow a list of clues given out by a person in order to find the right object, or word. Once they've all been collected people bring them all in to see who got all the right ones. In Tempmas each clue led you to another, while this one has clues given. So if there was a declaration given once you find the right thing everyone would get the right answers. It also keeps people guessing.

That DSi XL is mine.

Maybe it's just me, but these clues are really easy to follow so far. Not that I'm complaining, but I figure at this rate there'll be multiple people with 100% on their answer sheets.

wth is a scabies

scabies- A contagious skin disease marked by itching and small raised red spots, caused by the itch mite

Reactions: 2 people

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
So how does a winner get decided in the case that multiple entries are correct?

And the second clue gave me a bit of a laugh!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may not have much need for a DSi, or an R4, but I'm all for some shameless fun.
Ah what the hell, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1