The GBAtemp Homebrew Bounty Returns!

EvilTroopa

Trophies
Website
www.eviltroopa.com
XP
Country
France
About the "GBAtemp Special Prize", I think it's a bit sad for us Wii devz that it's only available for DS games.

I'm actually working on a pretty ambicious game (or I hope it will be
tongue.gif
), so is another french dev, and it seems like whatever we do, it won't be judged the same way DS games will.
I don't pretend it's already better that whatever DS great game that will be submited. I know the DS scene for a while now and that the DS devz can be awesome.

I'm just really curious about what made you decide to take only DS stuff for that special prize !

Whatever the reason, no hard feelings
wink.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EvilTroopa said:
About the "GBAtemp Special Prize", I think it's a bit sad for us Wii devz that it's only available for DS games.

I'm actually working on a pretty ambicious game (or I hope it will be
tongue.gif
), so is another french dev, and it seems like whatever we do, it won't be judged the same way DS games will.
I don't pretend it's already better that whatever DS great game that will be submited. I know the DS scene for a while now and that the DS devz can be awesome.

I'm just really curious about what made you decide to take only DS stuff for that special prize !

Whatever the reason, no hard feelings
wink.gif

I though there was a prize for Wii
QUOTENintendo Wii Homebrew. $500 in donations!
There's been hot DS related news recently, but with the Wii cool stuff happens all throughout the year! The Wii scene is extremely active and we feel it is only fair to reward people who work behind the scenes to make our consoles better. $500 will be awarded to the winners of this competition.
First prize: $300
Second prize: $150
Third prize: $50

EvilTroopa

Trophies
Website
www.eviltroopa.com
XP
Country
France
RoMee said:
I though there was a prize for Wii
QUOTE said:
Nintendo Wii Homebrew. $500 in donations!
There's been hot DS related news recently, but with the Wii cool stuff happens all throughout the year! The Wii scene is extremely active and we feel it is only fair to reward people who work behind the scenes to make our consoles better. $500 will be awarded to the winners of this competition.
First prize: $300
Second prize: $150
Third prize: $50

Yeaaaaah, I think you should read with more care, I'm not complaining about the Wii category. Just asking about the Special Prize.
wink.gif

gbatempfan1

Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
You want a box as logo?
unsure.gif

tongue.gif

And yeah, the list with sellers is on the portal now.

Make the box the logo for the day or add it to the current banner and when you click on it have it go to the portal with the sellers.

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me wants DSTWO!!!!

I hope we have some new good homebrew!

I nominate Super Smash Bros Crash, the best DS Homebrew Game Available, hope it gets finished for the bounty.
And, I also nominate Moonshell, best DS Homebrew App, hope Moonlight awakens from his sleep and makes moonshell 3!

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
Speaking of special prizes, I Have a feeling the mystery gift in the tempmas contest is the tempcart
biggrin.gif
That's what I'm thinking too.
biggrin.gif

Must win 3DS tempcart!

This had to come out when I have no money
dry.gif

*begs mother for money*

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't see the gbatemp DS2 on any of the site except modarrific, but $78.51 USD???
I have the money for it, but it's way too high, I rather get a PS3key and an external hard drive

I'll wait and see how much lightake is selling it for
I want to help out with the hombrew bounty but $78 is way too much

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
well we dont have that much control over the shops selling it.
they basically do what they want...
but yeah I doubt someone would be evil enough to do that.
I mean for lady gaga's latest show tickets yeah i get the idea, but c'mon a ds flashcart...

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the package design! Excellent work Shaun and Ace, just brilliant!

Only one of the shops has it up at this time for me, they're in Austrailia, and they're offering a White version.

I reaaalllly wanna buy that BLACK edition... hope it'll still be in stock when I get back later tonight...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2